whats up with the blaming

capitalz

24 Jun 2022
Hey im kapital,

I know I broke a lot of rules before, mostly just knifing zombies towards the humans and I got punished plenty for that. However why are you always trying to blame me for smallest things? Like today there were like 5 people trying to get knife kill on zombies since it was like 30 vs 2 and I joined them, didnt even aim towards the humans and im getting warned while others just laugh it off. Same goes last time when I got muted for like month or two (?). People were making fun of politics, i dont remember, russia vs ukraine and israel vs palestine. Saying some messed up shit but usual shit posting and Im the one who gets punished. Last time I got muted for like a week because one of your vips or members I dont know, the russian kid was insulting ukraine and as soon as I insult russia im the bad guy. Then the mod finds a reason to mute me by saying I didnt speak english while people were constantly chatting in swedish and russian.

Like im all for good moderation and punishing wrong doings but it aint no fun if you dont let me do anything, its like youre waiting on your monitor for me to do the smallest thing. Nothing personal i think i deserve all my punishments but at least dont be corrupt about it.

Ciftyfent

Donator
9 Dec 2020
Like you said, you broke a lot of Rules so the Focus is always high on your name when you do bad stuff again or just complaining a little in chat. How about just play fair and keep silence for a longer while. I cant understand why you feel bullied now. Show that you are a good Person and people will morr like you iver Time. Thats it

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
If you don't agree with a punishment that has been issued upon you, you can always make an unban request and explain your point of view. Other than that I suggest you start following the rules. I agree with Cifty, once you have started breaking rules Admins are bound to be less lenient with you.

You are free to have fun on our server but just make sure to not break any rules in the process.