zm_mars_fight

sir billyboi

14 Jan 2013
hi guys heres the map im currently working on its still needs so much to be dun to it yet like platforms finishiing glitches and finished overall but here it is anyways wanna know what u think and some ideas x

and like i said NOT FINISHED so dont be mentioning glicthes and stuff lol :) thanks alot :)

regards

sir billyboi^

Attachments

• zm_moon_fight.rar
    1.4 MB · Views: 266

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Its says mars_fight in the title and moon_fight in the topic? what hahaha

[also 800th post, #yoloswagxkiller1025daslayer]

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
way to go off topic...

anyway sillyboy I hope someone tests it to tell you what they think about it, I can't atm.

Too Much Guinness

15 Mar 2012
Some issues:
- The vent panels break all at once when you shoot one of them.
- Is the vent wide enough to let 2 players pass?
- And it is the perfect camping place.. zombies have no chance to get in there (you should at least be able to walk upright.. or think of something else)
- The UMPs need ammo.
- Players will probably teleport into each other, you could fix that by using a rotating brush up in the air and parenting the teleport destination to it or using multiple teleport destinations and checking which one is clear.
- Maybe add a camera screen or a direct way between the teleporters, otherwise nobody will dare to teleport to the other side (and right into the zombies)

Overall the ambience of the map is nice! I'm looking forward to it!

sir billyboi

14 Jan 2013
ty for the post and input i will take a look into to sum issies as u could see was not finished need some more ideas for the map its self so i will rethink some ideas of it ty :) and as for the name my bad lol just a mistake i guess :)