Handled# [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: "// Elite Camper" | "Just Blaze" | "Freddy/Sxmity"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Name "// Elite Camper" | "Just Blaze" | "Freddy/Sxmity"

SteamID "// Elite Camper": STEAM_0:0:146502698 | "Just Blaze": STEAM_0:1:78876421 | "Sxmity/Freddy": STEAM_0:0:1483477928

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 2023-08-10

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing, Racism

Additional Information
Elite Camper and Just Blaze have consistently engaged in insulting behavior, with Elite Camper notably resorting to racist comments.
Freddy/Sxmity consistently uses offensive words, insults, and make threats such as stalking. Even if you look rn at his chat history you can clearly see he is insulting whenever I am not around

"// Elite Camper":

"Just Blaze":

"Freddy/Sxmity":

Proof Screenshot

• Haha
Reactions: sxmity

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com

Attachments

• Return.JPG
    Return.JPG
    83.3 KB · Views: 72
  • Return1.JPG
    Return1.JPG
    41.6 KB · Views: 70
  • Return2.JPG
    Return2.JPG
    26.5 KB · Views: 69
  • Return3.png
    Return3.png
    14.5 KB · Views: 75

Dhoudz

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
28 Jan 2013
This issue has already been dealt with, so we wont take any further actions.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Hello, @Dhoudz

I think there is a misunderstanding here:

1. The case should not be considered closed as the evidence provided from the screenshots by Sxmity is incomplete and misleading.

2. He didn't give all the right information of his screenshots and tried to make it seem like an admin already handled it.

3. I couldn't pretend to be someone and insult in the chat because I was muted and couldn't talk at all. The issue was about players insulting in the chat, not me impersonating anyone.

4. The main issue is that some players were insulting in the chat, and that's what I reported. If we just ignore this, it could let them keep insulting, which isn't fair.

5. This is about being fair and making sure the place is friendly for everyone, by doing the right thing about the players who broke the rules.

6. I have SOLID EVIDENCE in the form of SCREENSHOTS from the in-game chat, clearly showing the players: "Just Blaze", "Sxmity/Freddy" and "// Elite Camper" who were actually engaging in insulting behavior.

And finally: I kindly request a thorough reconsideration of this case, supported by the evidence I've presented.

Just to clarify that Sxmity was lying: The previous gag request was deleted due to my account being flagged for spam detection

Last edited:
  • Haha

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Hello, @Dhoudz

I think there is a misunderstanding here:

1. The case should not be considered closed as the evidence provided from the screenshots by Sxmity is incomplete and misleading.

2. He didn't give all the right information of his screenshots and tried to make it seem like an admin already handled it.

3. I couldn't pretend to be someone and insult in the chat because I was muted and couldn't talk at all. The issue was about players insulting in the chat, not me impersonating anyone.

4. The main issue is that some players were insulting in the chat, and that's what I reported. If we just ignore this, it could let them keep insulting, which isn't fair.

5. This is about being fair and making sure the place is friendly for everyone, by doing the right thing about the players who broke the rules.

6. I have SOLID EVIDENCE in the form of SCREENSHOTS from the in-game chat, clearly showing the players: "Just Blaze", "Sxmity/Freddy" and "// Elite Camper" who were actually engaging in insulting behavior.

And finally: I kindly request a thorough reconsideration of this case, supported by the evidence I've presented.

Just to clarify that Sxmity was lying: The previous gag request was deleted due to my account being flagged for spam detection
Then consider this, he's clearly irritated by the fact that you impersonated him. Furthermore, I kindly request that you refrain from making false accusations against us, as such actions can potentially lead to unnecessary complications. https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-boomz.14524/ https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2844415

Attachments

• LyingAndProof.jpg
    LyingAndProof.jpg
    151.3 KB · Views: 73
  • demo.dem
    579.4 KB · Views: 59
  • demo1.dem
    494.5 KB · Views: 66
  • demo2.dem
    584.6 KB · Views: 60
  • demo3.dem
    273.6 KB · Views: 56

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
What?

You mentioned that I impersonated him by using his name, but that's not the main concern here. It's worth noting that I was already banned for impersonation and blocking, which isn't related to the current case about the players insulting in the chat including yourself!

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
What?

You mentioned that I impersonated him by using his name, but that's not the main concern here. It's worth noting that I was already banned for impersonation and blocking, which isn't related to the current case about the players insulting in the chat including yourself!
Furthermore, it has been brought to my attention that you have received a ban due to rule-breaking in the forums, and I have used the term "stalking" to describe your actions of checking your account for additional information regarding the impersonation. https://stats.elite-hunterz.info/hlstats.php?mode=playerinfo&player=2844415

Attachments

• Proof.JPG
    Proof.JPG
    36.5 KB · Views: 62

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
1. I want to clear up something about what you said. YOU didn't only talk about "stalking."

2. I have screenshots that any admin can fact check right now. They'll see that I was already banned for pretending to be someone else and blocking. Go read and understand what I've said properly.
It was already handled here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-boomz.14524/

3. The screenshots are about this case we're talking about now.

Ultimately, it's up to the admin to make a decision based on the facts. I've shared all the important details, and I don't have anything else to add at this point.

Last edited:

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Name "// Elite Camper" | "Just Blaze" | "Freddy/Sxmity"

SteamID "// Elite Camper": STEAM_0:0:146502698 | "Just Blaze": STEAM_0:1:78876421 | "Sxmity/Freddy": STEAM_0:0:1483477928

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 2023-08-10

Report Reason Heavily Insulting/Swearing, Racism

Additional Information
Elite Camper and Just Blaze have consistently engaged in insulting behavior, with Elite Camper notably resorting to racist comments.
Freddy/Sxmity consistently uses offensive words, insults, and make threats such as stalking. Even if you look rn at his chat history you can clearly see he is insulting whenever I am not around

"// Elite Camper":

"Just Blaze":

"Freddy/Sxmity":

Proof Screenshot
1. I want to clear up something about what you said. YOU didn't only talk about "stalking."

2. I have screenshots that any admin can check right now. They'll see that I was already banned for pretending to be someone else and blocking. Go read and understand what I've said properly.
It was already handled here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-boomz.14524/

3. The screenshots are about this case we're talking about now.

Ultimately, it's up to the admin to make a decision based on the facts. I've shared all the important details, and I don't have anything else to add at this point.

Btw, go read and comprehend what I've said even tho you're not the one making the decision here. Just for you to follow up what's happening here instead of you just saying random things to get away with this case!!!!
Just Blaze expressed significant annoyance and frustration regarding your impersonation and the fact that you pretended not to be the one responsible for closing the door in the demo file, attempting to evade the permanent gag from @Soph. This situation has occurred multiple times, adding to the frustration.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
"Just Blaze expressed significant annoyance and frustration regarding your impersonation":

While Just Blaze and 2 others (including you) may have expressed "annoyance and frustration" according to you regarding the impersonation issue, it's also essential to recognize that insulting someone in response is a violation of the server's rules.

"and the fact that you pretended not to be the one responsible for closing the door in the demo file, attempting to evade the permanent gag from Soph"

I'd like to clarify that I never stated I wasn't responsible for closing the door in the demo file. Regarding the issues of changing my name, blocking, and impersonating, those matters were already addressed in a separate thread. See here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-boomz.14524/
I believe the ban was deserved?

I want to inform you that we are addressing a new case involving players, including yourself, for their insulting behaviour??? What's so difficult to understand?

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
"Just Blaze expressed significant annoyance and frustration regarding your impersonation":

While Just Blaze and 2 others (including you) may have expressed "annoyance and frustration" according to you regarding the impersonation issue, it's also essential to recognize that insulting someone in response is a violation of the server's rules.

"and the fact that you pretended not to be the one responsible for closing the door in the demo file, attempting to evade the permanent gag from Soph"

I'd like to clarify that I never stated I wasn't responsible for closing the door in the demo file. Regarding the issues of changing my name, blocking, and impersonating, those matters were already addressed in a separate thread. See here: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/cs-s-all-cs-go-zm-report-a-player-boomz.14524/
I believe the ban was deserved?

I want to inform you that we are addressing a new case involving players, including yourself, for their insulting behaviour??? What's so difficult to understand?
We're just actually disappointed to see your ongoing inappropriate behavior despite our repeated reminders. It's likely that your ban was justified given the circumstances. Please avoid any further deception.

Attachments

• Screenshot (12).JPG
    Screenshot (12).JPG
    267.5 KB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (13).JPG
    Screenshot (13).JPG
    278.6 KB · Views: 53
  • Screenshot (14).JPG
    Screenshot (14).JPG
    382.1 KB · Views: 56

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Inappropriate?! Why don't you admit instead of being stubborn, just a genuine question bro

Why do I feel like talking to a wall here? I feel like you're completely ignoring what I am saying

Anyway.. I hope an admin responds very soon.

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Inappropriate?! Why don't you admit instead of being stubborn, just a genuine question bro

Why do I feel like talking to a wall here? I feel like you're completely ignoring what I am saying
Both @Soup^ and I have admitted that we insulted you, but our comments were not severe enough to warrant being gagged, mate.

Just so you know, I can ask him if you'd like me to.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Wait.. Did you talk to him through discord? Or am I missing something here? I just saw him go offline

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Why didn't Soup discuss the topic on this thread instead he did it on discord in your DM's? Am I right? Is that even allowed, lol?

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Why didn't Soup discuss the topic on this thread instead he did it on discord in your DM's? Am I right? Is that even allowed, lol?
I've already stated this before, let's give us and Soup with some peace. Instead of making false accusations against us, move on now. If you refuse to do that, I will stop responding.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Which false accusations? Anyone especially the admins can fact check me right now through the screenshots I provided earlier?

I can ultimately make an abuse request for Soup? Thanks for providing the back-end conversation between you two. Very nice!

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
gamebanana.com
Which false accusations? Anyone especially the admins can fact check me right now through the screenshots I provided earlier?

I can ultimately make an abuse request for Soup? Thanks for providing the back-end conversation between you two. Very nice!
The fact that you impersonated someone, and I reported you solely for that reason?

And, no, if you indeed did that, you'll face consequences, my friend.

Vo1d

11 Aug 2023
Do you have eyes to read what I've said earlier? I literally feel like you're trolling

Status
Not open for further replies.