A day in the life of a dehydrated boy named Thirst!

Thirst

22 Apr 2016
Lost
Hi all!

I will be making a thread about my life! This will be a pilot post so let me know if you like it or not.

I'm moving into college tomorrow so we,my family and I, (minus my sister who was already here) flew cross country yesterday. Today I woke up, headed downstairs to the hotels breakfast place thing and had a great breakfast! It was tortilla chips fried with a pepper sauce topped with two eggs and avocado. No idea what it was called or how to make it but my family ate more of it than I did. After breakfast we took our rental car and went to the candy shop of college shopping, Target. We walked into this wonderland filled with everything you could want in life, from food to clothes to printers. My sister and my dad split off to do who knows what, while my mom and I started shopping. I picked up some razors, snacks, shampoo, other stuff, and most importantly 12 Red Bulls and 10 Monsters. Seeing as my mom hates energy drinks, when I put the two packs in the shopping cart she looked like she was about to kill me. Either way I made it out of Target alive and went on to the next stop on our agenda, lunch. I got some nice fish and chips. It was nice. I enjoyed it.

Now that the first half of the day was over, my family went shopping which is always a pain with my family because my sister wanted to go one place, my mom another, my dad wanted to not go anywhere, and I just wanted all the arguing of where to go to stop. So I got myself a pair of rock climbing pants and headed out on a 3 hour drive.

We are now at the hotel in my college town. I'm sitting on my computer watching Hawaii 5-0 and typing this up.

So that's what a day in the life of Thirst is like; let me know what you think and ill make a new post sometime later based on the feedback.

-Thirst

Reactions: Red

h4wkshot

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
26 Nov 2015
Canadia
lol my mom gives me the same look with the energy drinks. xD

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
3.gif

Thirst

22 Apr 2016
Lost
Hi guys!

so school is nice! the weather is amazing, the dorm is amazing, the people are amazing, everything is amazing. That being said, classes havent started. the food is eh but i cant complain becuase free food. It sucks bein on my laptop here though because counterstrike lags big time :( yolo! i met some new people who play cs so ill be able to play without too much ping. I lost one of my good pens moving in :( i cried for like 091284029403280948 hours. I tried to set up my printer for school. took me an hour trying to set up the wireless shit but it wouldnt work becuase I had to sign into the wifi :/ so after trying so hard for so long, I just went to the store and bought a cable LMAOOOO. My roomate also went surfing at 11pm last night. scary af. I thought he was going to die.

Well thats all for today! see you soon!

thirst

tokarev

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Jun 2015
I know where all the energy drinks are going lmfao xD... beer pong and alcohol games all the way boiiiii

Thirst

22 Apr 2016
Lost
DAMNNNNN THIRST!!!! BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH PART 3!!!!!!!!!!

hi all im sitting in class right now :( kill me plz . am ded from bored. sav me. Second day of classes and im bored out of my mind. All the profs are just going over the syllabus and its awful. I can read. You dont need to read it word for word. Im ready to learn. Ive checked reddit 4 times, facebook 3 times, and my phone maybe 9 times -- all in the last 5 minutes. im sitting here in this big ass lecutre hall with my main man named noah! hes a bro. I have all of my classes with him except one. My professor is trying to be funny but its not working very well. There are a few suck ups that are laughing but only a few of them. Im this bored and its only 9:30 am.

Anyway, Ill tell you about my day yesterday. I woke up, got food, went to intro to psychology class, and then went to visit where all of my classes today are. Then I found out I had to add a class :( so I had to go to the LA office and get put into a writing class :/ So i had to drop Intro to Psych. So yay to dropping the only class I have on Thursday but rest in peace to class with the cute Psych majors. anyway, after finishing all of that fun jazz, I had to email all of my professors which sucked becuase I had to read and then re-read my emails becuase I dont want to make a stupid spellng erors on the first email to them. So that took forever. I then got dinner, went back to my dorm, played some CS, and got ready for bed. BUT WAIT! THERES MORE! so before I go to bed, I usually put out clothes for the next day. I did that and my roomate was like, "Hey Thirst, That looks ugly as fuck." I was like "whatttt????? This fit is fuego." So I put on the outfit and went down the hall to the girls wing, knocked on a random door and was like "Hi! Im thirst, does this outfit work?" they were like yes (becuase its a fuego fit) and I was like IKR so i made them come back to my dorm and tell my roommate. Then I went to bed and here I am.

Thank you all for tuning in to listen to the dehydrated boy named Thirst! Until next time!!!!

xoxo (gossip Girl) :stuck_out_tongue_wi Thirst

Thirst

22 Apr 2016
Lost
May I ask why your family had to come with you to your college? Are they also enrolling?

Im actually not sure. My sister is a,so here so i think they wanted to visit her and make sure that I was situated in my dorm!!!

SpaghettiCat

15 Feb 2015
Im actually not sure. My sister is a,so here so i think they wanted to visit her and make sure that I was situated in my dorm!!!

Next time you see your parents feel around their back. Do they have four, 5-metre blades attached to their backs? Do they have a couple of Hellfire missiles lodged under their armpits? If they do they are what are called Apache "helicopter parents".

Nah, I'm messing with you :p Have a blast at college!

Reactions: Thirst