[CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Drunken MacLeod

Drunken MacLeod

12 Apr 2024
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Drunken MacLeod

SteamID 76561198002372001

Ban/Gag reason I did spam. I am not in sourcebans.

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
I swear i wont spam anymore. Please could i get an ungag?

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
You've been gagged a total of 16 times in the span of 2 months... and you come back today on the server and you kept spamming to get an ungag, we had to tell you twice to write this ungag request.

Last time you were gagged, you connected to the server on a new account and started roleplaying that your second account was ''your friend' and you started spamming a bit on that account eventually too. Not to mention that the players that was on the server was also telling you to stop spamming which you ignored, aswell as warnings admins have given you

You're not getting an ungag, after these 16 gags I don't believe your statement that you will stop. You have 2 days to ride out the gag and I highly recommend you give your act a second thought as the gags will only get longer and longer

Drunken MacLeod

12 Apr 2024
as soon as i read these sentences i totally regret what i did. believe me now i can see myself in hindsight that i was stupid and i really won't do it in the future. once again i'm sorry i did these things. i really mean it and it won't happen in the future. by the way i really like this server and i don't want to gamble with your trust. in fact i'm going to try to get it back from now on.