Old Skins

Crazy Apple

12 Oct 2015
Hello everybody.

How about "Adding the Old skins back". maybe Tyson or Batman.

Reason: They Look good. Maybe i donate for Batman then ;)

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
The reason for removing the skins was their big file size (resulting in long download times). Without them people can join our servers faster, thus attracting more players. Hence, it's highly doubtable that those skins ever come back. I'm sorry, but i can't give you any better information.

mohan711

9 Jun 2015
If new skins are added its more attractive to players and more and more players will join in the servers.Always same skins is boring and is new people show some interest.Downloading is the problems means make small skins.

Thanks,
Have a nice day .

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
If new skins are added its more attractive to players and more and more players will join in the servers.Always same skins is boring and is new people show some interest.Downloading is the problems means make small skins.

Thanks,
Have a nice day .

I disagree with that. Every other server is flooded with dozens of annoying skins that cause a confusion, some as bizarre as having an invisible predator running around. EH is one of the few servers to avoid this mess by having a limited number of skins. Quality>Quantity. Many players appreciate this clean atmosphere. And thanks to that we have the fastest download speeds which is what every new player wants, not to wait an eternity downloading a bunch of junk. I personally hit "Cancel" if the server makes me wait more than a minute or two max.