Unban Request: TheLawyer

TheLawyer

16 Nov 2016
Name: TheLawyer

SteamID: 0:1:62493208

Ban reason: Teaming

Unban reason: This guy who I don't know was blocking his teammates (zombies) from reaching me (I was inside the van as a CT). I end up getting banned for the reason "Teaming". I don't know why the Admin did that, I don't even know that guy that was blocking his teammates. Furthermore, how the heck is it right that I get punished for teaming when I wasn't even the one doing it? The guy who was 'teaming' was the zombie not me. It's completly unfair that I get banned because that zombie decided to block other zombies. It's not like I have control over that zombie so why would I have to be banned because of something that other player did? Enissay was the admin who banned me.

Reactions: Enissay

Enissay

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
21 Aug 2012
Hi TheLawyer,

Actually, that zombie was blocking his team mates from reaching you, at teh same time, you weren't shooting him = It seemd an obvious teaming which clearly justifies the ban from my point of view.

Now, you are claiming you just took advantage of the situation and that you don't know the other guy, you didn't plan any of this.

Since I can't prove otherwise, I'll take your word for it. Thus, your ban is removed from your history and please accept my apology for that "missunderstanding".

Thank you for the time you took to clarify this situation and I hope you enjoy you time on our servers <3

Finally, please try to avoid any similar "foggy" situation in the future ;-)

Cordially,
Enissay