Handled Abuse Report: Virus, Hail to the King Baby

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: Virus, Hail to the King Baby

Time and date: -

Description: I dont know where to write this, so I decided to do it here, switch it to another thread when I'm wrong.

Nothing against these Admins, but I have a few questions, because I noticed some strange things.

I noticed Kenoone. got a 30min ban, after previous 11 Bans, the longest was 2 months.
Same goes for Lucky -A-, who got a 10mins ban, previous ban was 4 days long.

Virus unbanned ":)" with the reason "reason mistake no demo proof!" I thought, you don't need a demo as proof when you are admin?

I only want an reasonable explanation for that. I'm not about getting these players banned for longer time, I'm about the logic behind these bans.

btw. Ronin got a 6 months ban from Schobi for the same reason "teamplaying"

There are a lot more examples in SourceBans, first some admins said something like "When you act against the rules and you know them clearly, we have to punish you harder", well I agreed with that first, but it seems that some noname players with a lot previous bans didn't get punished as hard, as some other players here.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): -

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

ViRuS

Donator
24 Dec 2012
Well lets start unban matter, i was recording guy named by ":)" " he used macro" I thought that my demo save, but I ban him immediately. After that i went sourcebans to add the demo proof i noticed i dont have a demo, [my console said: ] record :) record :: invalid path]. (I did not notice this)

Last edited:

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Nono, I'm not about this, you don't need a demo to ban him, when you saw him using macro, then ban him without a demo or wasn't it like that?

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
All bans for cheating must have a demo supplied. As for the bans you mentioned, we'll wait for Hail to the King Baby

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
I dont know to what incident you refer.

What I can say is, that I do not have all players earlier bans in my head, so when a guy ingame does something minor wrong: shooting boxes away from teammembers, blocks, teams and so, I just make a minor punishment.

I do not consult the ban db first, and check the latest ban so I can give i.e. 6 months for some dude blocking another player.

I guess this is what you refer to, as I have not yet made bans for anything serious such as cheating, using scripts or so.