A laptop for study and playing in the CS: GO.

Wattabz

1 Apr 2020
Hey. I need a laptop to study and play in the CS: GO. What can you recommend? My budget is $ 650. Is this money enough for a good laptop? I am a student nurse, I found this article with an overview of different laptops.

Dynasty

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
18 Jan 2019
If you look online $650 should be enough for one you just have to know what to look for.

A basis for a laptop from a “gaming” standpoint should have 8gb+ of RAM along side a SSD those two are a must I would look for 7th gen or newer i5/i7 as well as a 1050Ti Gpu / equivalent or better. This is somewhat of a basis for laptops in that Price range.

Make sure whatever you get has a “dedicated” GPU

I have seen a few clearance 7th get intel laptops with 1070 gpus in them for cheap but you would need to upgrade the hard drive to a SSD which isn’t hard and would give you more bang for your buck.

goodluck!

MaryJones2

30 Mar 2022
I don't think you can buy a powerful computer with good specifications for 650 dollars, but I am sure you can buy a computer that will run Counter-Strike GO. Still, if you plan to play a game like GTA 5 or other games, you should look for a more powerful laptop. Also, don't forget to buy a computer with a good SDD card. Some months ago, I lost all data from my computer because of a virus.

Wattabz

1 Apr 2020
I bought myself an Acer Nitro 5 and am very happy with this laptop. But I had the opportunity to buy a laptop in the office where I work. This laptop will soon be written off, but it has a very powerful iron. I'm studying info on how to convert a working laptop to a personal one. It doesn't seem difficult. What do you think about such a purchase?

Janno

Mapper
12 Nov 2020
Germany
Dont BUY a gamer Notebook for study ! you need a low wight and compact notebook while study and it should be very robust when you take it every day to university.

The Metal Notebooks from Asus and Dell are good.

but never NEVER BUY scrap like ACER or LENOVO ,they are very poor constructed and break quickly.

Reactions: SOUR and SyntX

maxtar45

17 Aug 2023
I bought myself an Acer Nitro 5 and am very happy with this laptop. But I had the opportunity to buy a laptop in the office where I work. This laptop will soon be written off, but it has a very powerful iron. I'm studying info on how to convert a working laptop to a personal one. It doesn't seem difficult. With this PC, I mainly play cs go, and also open cases on various platforms to get skins like Gut Knife | Damascus Steel. What do you think about such a purchase?
This is a pretty good laptop, a good choice!