About BAN

mali Deki

11 Sep 2012
Hello . . . I am new player on your server ...the game is very good ,but with small problems . . . .example:4 way out ... after start game ,I go left or right ,when arrived in front of door, somebody shot and door is closing ....next round :I`m shoting the door and geting BAN .. I JUST ASK WHY ????? You must watching every players ,not just one or two ? PLEASE CAN YOU UN-BAN ME ,I WOULD LIKE TO PLAY ?!? in the future I following rules ,for all ...THANKS

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Welcome to our servers!

You have been banned for 2 hours because you closed the doors on 4way. This is forbidden and we take great care about maintaining the server rules. Of course we try to punish every rulebreaker which is sometimes difficult at a big amount of players. Don't feel offended because we didn't get everyone but you. Usually we give warnings at the beginning of each round. Keep your eyes open! Anyway, your ban has already expired and you can play again.

By the way, we would appreciate it if you use the correct form. Take a look here: How-to-request-an-Unban-Ban-READ-THIS-FIRST
It makes it much more easier to handle your request.

Thanks!