Handled+ Abuse Report: ★★1st LT.ᾟ★★

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: ★★1st LT.ᾟ★★

Time and date: 15.06.16 / 16.06.16 (also all the time when he is on the server)

Description: Did anybody from you noticed why LTH gagged Ronin for 2 months? It was a little 2 hour gag, suddenly it got extendet.

Me and Ronin want an explanation for that.
Yeah, blablabla, you warned him, he wrote nothing what could "offend" you lth. If we breath you get offended.

Seriously some of the headadmins should check LTH's chatlogs, especially the Chatlog from Yesterday. It can't be that difficult to control that admin, he is abusing his rights all the time against us.
I had no problem, before he was admin he always insulted me on the Server when I killed him (check chatlogs when possible, but its long time ago, difficult to proof). He had an anger against me, now he is admin doing what he wants.

Yesterday Ronin wrote NOTHING, where you could say that is a gag, what happened, he gagged him 2 hours, ofc he wrote in the adminchat and asked politely few things. What happened? Lth gets offended, wow.
Every time when he has no arguments or nothing to say he always says "Stop Spam / Stop Provoking me / Stop writing, last warning / etc.) Seriously, whats this?
On my previous abuse report, I got ZERO arguments from him, he only repeats the same things and talks generally, I'm not dumb. I also warned him to stop. Now he is letting his anger on Ronin out.

You cant discuss with this Guy. One from the headadmins please take attention and control him a bit, he can't handle neutral on the server. When I for example stuck and need help, he wont help.

To the topic: Why did LTH extend Ronins gag to 2 months, without any reason? When he says "provocation", I want to see a whole chatlog, where you can say "Yes that clearly provocated an admin that much, that he had to gag him for this time."

Also for the previous ban from Ronin, we want an explanation. The Box was that full (marbble the box in the edge, there were more than 10 people) he blocked a few players. Well okay he blocked, Soph warned him, everything was good. He had his lesson.
What happened than? LTH again banned him direcltly. Why every other admin acts like an admin and LTH acts like a jailer in Alcatraz? And if you noticed he only do such things only with me or ronin.

So read the whole text and answer all my questions with reasonable arguments.

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): v1

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

mariohaddad92

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Jun 2015
BEIRUT
Hello.

Ronin's 2-months communication block is a new one unrelated to the previous one. He also got a 4 hours new ban which expired by now. The block and ban's reasons are stated on source-bans with additional explanation in comments. Feel free to check. Please note that if Ronin feels the block/ban is unfair, he should personally make an un-gag/un-ban request.

As for what you said about me before i became admin, i don't remember ever insulting you, i even remember i respected you and was impressed by your in-game skills.

Follow the rules and enjoy the game.

Excuse me from further discussion.

Thank you.

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
Do you even read the text?

" The block and ban's reasons are stated on source-bans with additional explanation in comments"
Are you for real? In the chat you wrote "make an unban request and we can discuss that" we make a request and you say "check the comments" .. For what is this forum?

Read my questions again, I want for every single one an explanation.

And for the other admins: You can see now that he NEVER answers straight, always some blurry answers, no arguments, nothing.

ThirtyEight

Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
4 Apr 2010
there
reaons for banlength

Ronins commban
(Comments from sourcebans):

Regarding insulting players:

2016-06-15 18:30:34 you are licked powhas ass .
2016-06-15 18:30:17 fagottt.
2016-06-15 18:29:30 you b1tch.
2016-06-15 18:29:25 what fagot.
2016-06-14 16:15:34 STFU TOO PLS.
2016-06-14 16:15:15 b1^tch x razor.

Block extended due to previous blocks.

Ronins ban:
Since youve not provided me with his steamid i can only guess that its the 3month ban on this steamid STEAM_0:0:151412053.
The reason is: Team Killing and Extended to three months for multiple previous bans (6 previous bans). Im guessing Team killing refers to the blocking you mentioned

I'm not sure how mariohaddad/lth is abusing. Perhaps you feel like he is targeting you? You have to realize if an admin knows that someone tends to break the rules then he will keep an extra eye on them

Kiinq.!

9 Jun 2016
ThirtyEight, yes this chatlog could be a reason for a gag for example, but nobody gagged him, when he said that I think, when I remember right. The reason why Lth gagged him is completely another one.

Ronins ban: Ive already wrote that he blocked, well, as I said Soph warned him, everything was fine. But suddenly after 2 minutes Lth bans him, because of this block.

I can tell you how he is "abusing": He is all the time spec and waits til one of us makes a little mistake in game (doesn't matter whether on purpose or not)* and punishes us as hard as he can. What happens afterwards? We react and want an explanation. And than? He says something like "don't spam" (when no spam is visible) or "don't provoke me" (when nobody writes something what could offend him) etc. What can we do? Only make an abuse-report on the forum, what brings us no more further.

*here is also a little story I remember after LTH got new admin and as I said he mad at me and insulted me before, I was playing and didnt even know he gets admin. I was playing normally on Palace, suddenly he slayed me and kicked me afterwards, I asked him why without any insult. He said to me without joking: "you throw a zombie with your nade on purpose to other players". First of all how can I throw a nade that perfect to do that on purpose on that map (I didnt even do that) and he acted like I'm the only one ever who did such a thing. I've never seen other players beeing punished for knifing/boosting/shooting other zombies to humans. What did I realized? He focused extra on me and my gameplay to find a little mistake to punish and that happens since he is admin.

I also had a problem with KURD once (from my side everything is okay now) but he did once freeze me ingame on tunnel, I did NOTHING, I asked why, no replie for 4-5 minutes. After that he told me "Oh it was on accident I pressed accidently my frozebutton and went to desktop didnt saw that". What would you thought (remember you have no good relation to that person)?

Or for example I'm spec and I rejoin, lth directly punishes me. Why? Does he even look?

"You have to realize if an admin knows that someone tends to break the rules then he will keep an extra eye on them" I think there are way more people on the server who tends to break the rules than me. It's not like I'm breaking the rules all the time, I never get punished by other admins, did you realized that? Only from lth.