Handled# Abuse Report: Advaldo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
Admin's Name: Advaldo

Time and date: Today

Description: Banned me for saying noob 3 times, but TSK told me that I had the right to say that instead of swearing

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Zombie Hunting V3

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes, look at TSK's chatlog, I had the right!

Advaldo

Head Admin
30 Jun 2010
"(TO ADMINS) Daftknot: ITS THE FIRST TIME THAT I SEE YOU AND I ALREADY HATE YOU U STUPID"
" (TO ADMINS) Daftknot: You're worst than Miaumarmelade and Enissay together"

These were the last things you said after you were gagged for insulting other players, literally minutes after being ungagged. Then you bypass the gag by writing the above to admins.

However the main ban reason was for trolling. I sat and specced you for a good while and saw that Miaumarmelade tele'd you multiple times when stuck and all you did was complain how bad he was. You don't attempt to even play the game, you spent most of the time saying how an admin who was treating you well was a bad admin. All you want is a conflict and the only reason I'm even writing this reply is for the benefit for the others in this community and not you since you know exactly what you're doing.

Daftknot

BANNED
7 Apr 2016
Miaumarmelade don't help me, he just gag me. I'm always the only one who is punished when there's some peoples swearing, that's not helping

That's not trolling, I'm just telling the truth! Many admins of dat server don't like me so they gag me but not the other players
You should just keep TSK in your team and put the other admins in a trash can because he's the only one who tried to help me for REAL

And you gagged me for insults but I said "noobs", I had the right so say that

EDIT: Oh I just saw that it's not a permanent ban, so I'll just wait, that's all I do everydays with all these gags

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.