Handled Abuse Report: Aleph

Pip

7 Jun 2016
Admin's Name: Aleph

Time and date: 6/22/2016 about 9pm Utc

Description: so loads of people were playing music and once people stopped playing the "MEME" songs i decided to play a real song and Hawk told me to stop. i asked the admins online for a vote then Aleph just muted me. after this was done admins asked people not to be rasist. some other member started to play a song that said "Nigger" repetitively and i pointed this out in chat and i quoted the word. Aleph instatly gaged me without warning and gave the person playing the song a warning. soon after aleph also put the word nigger in chat. also someone else said nigger about 7times and all he got was a warning... i have no proof but you can check the chat logs

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): 158.69.57.87:25175

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: No

hwow

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Nov 2015
While we were telling you to stop the music, you just said "vote vote". I then muted you for a measly 30 minutes. After I muted you, you went on about how I was going to get demoted and how you were going to go to Niko himself. Then another player played a rap song including the n word. He stopped after we told him. Then you said "o and he dont get muted??? it just said 'nigger' about 600 times.". I gagged you for 30 minutes for saying the entire n word instead of just writing "n word". Then you messaged me, asking why he wasn't muted. After I explained why, and how you can report me for abuse, you said this; https://gyazo.com/ce7d477b8805d8491ae07f05ddc9f0ba

btw no one else said the n word.

Last edited:
Reactions: mariohaddad92

Pip

7 Jun 2016
Im sorry dude i took it a bit to far :( please can i have a second chance. I admit what i did was wrong, not needed nor acceptable. Please hwow i beg. I would also like to say sorry to all the other people who read this post as it was a waste of time.

Last edited:

hwow

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Nov 2015
It's good that you see what you did was wrong, however, this shows that you have little control over your temper.

Reactions: Pip

Pip

7 Jun 2016
yeah dude i'm sorry, sometimes just the smallest little things get to me. Is there anyway i can gain your respect again?

hwow

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
7 Nov 2015
Very carefully. Lets stop talking here now, this issue has been resolved.