Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
Admin's Name: DH Alca

Time and date: 9. august approx 13.25

Description: Ingame I got zombiefied by a zombie, after this I thought it was about time for me to go afk to take a piss, now that I became zombie after all.

Not stayin AFK ingame, I rejoined (menu and loaded game again), so that I could just jump ingame when I came back. - instead of just going all out, and logging all in again after my break.

Approx 3-4 min later I come back, just in time for a new round to begin.

Alca slays me for rejoining.

Now, I am rather proud beeing an oldtimer, and have never beenslayed or banned in my 10 years playing css.

So now I got a warning for "rejoining" not because I almost got killed from a zombie, but because I didnt loog out, but went to spec instead.

I dont think this is fair to get a rejoin warning / slay for this and think it is abuse.

Hail to the King Baby !

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): hunt server

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
Hello Hail To The King, Baby,

You left as zombie with 1700hp and rejoined back in 1 sec.

Hail To The King, Baby [DK] [alive T 1755 HP] disconnected!

There was a lot of CT's and about 10 zombies, you left at that round. CT's won that round, so that was definitely rejoin for me.

2015-08-09 13:12:58 Disconnect I left the game. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_temple_v2

2015-08-09 13:12:59 Entry I entered the game. Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_temple_v2

You went to the spec and waited for next round to begin and joined to CT: 2015-08-09 13:17:16 Team I joined team "CT" (Humans). Zombie Hunting by ElitE HunterZ |FastDL, SSD powered, HLstatsX| zm_temple_v2

I saw this and slayed you for rejoining to avoid dead.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1nfomercial