Denied+ Abuse Report: easy

B

be-fair1

Admin's Name easy
Time and date 14.12.2018
Server V3
Description
He said "dickhead" on the chat as admin!

He gagged everybody in the past. He can talk in the chat such as "dickhead, motherfucker or fuck you" ???

So why you blocked to type fuck you in the game?

You can check his chat log.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Hey Quaresma,

Looking at logs we can see this from easy,
L 12/14/2018 - 20:32:16: [basechat_css.smx] "[Ξн] Easy<1038><[U:1:15414247]><>" triggered sm_say (text EH Fatty I answered you at forum :))
L 12/14/2018 - 20:32:34: [basechat_css.smx] "[Ξн] Easy<1038><[U:1:15414247]><>" triggered sm_say (text non steam users are temporarily banned from v3)
L 12/14/2018 - 20:33:04: [basechat_css.smx] "[Ξн] Easy<1038><[U:1:15414247]><>" triggered sm_say (text one dickhead made a big mistake now all non steam users suffer from him :( )
L 12/14/2018 - 20:33:22: [basechat_css.smx] "[Ξн] Easy<1038><[U:1:15414247]><>" triggered sm_say (text our techies are working on it :))
Obviously, this is not bad... he is calling a dickhead who abused our servers a dickhead. In regards to your other allegations, there is 0 logs, admin or otherwise, which show easy saying anything remotely close to fuck you or motherfucker.

I gave you a chance, and as I told you then if you continued the way you were you would be punished severely. To my knowledge, you stopped your rulebreaking, which I greatly appreciate, but you continued to act like a child in the chat with insulting as well as continuing to speak in Turkish which you obviously know is against our rules. I told you what would happen and you continued to insult and speak Turkish anyways, so you were rightfully punished for it.

When you make random stuff up which you obviously know to be untrue, it doesn't make you seem like a very trustworthy or reliable person, and the reason you were also banned from the forums is because you also refused to follow our rules on here, and you continued to just post troll crap like your application or this report.

Obviously, no abuse here, if you keep posting your troll crap you'll probably get banned again, and if you keep breaking rules in the game then you're gonna end up gagged or banned again. You're like 10 years older than me mate, time to grow up.