Handled# Abuse Report: Lotus

CharlieBajona

23 Oct 2016
Admin's Name: Lotus

Time and date: 23:00 22/10/2016

Description: Well I was having a conversation in voice with another player and things got a bit heated, then Lotus decided to mute me and not the other player, without giving a warning, then proceeded to say that I was cancerous and annoying. I have video evidence if needed. My game username is Charlie288

On which server did this happen? (Specify either the name or the ip): Kitsune surf

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request?: Yes

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'938
Canadia eh?
I had already warned you about mic spamming earlier on in the day and had muted you. When I did this you constantly kept saying that I didn't warn you even with other people telling you that I had. Then when you came back a couple hours later you were at it again, you were spamming over and over again saying that I hadn't warned you, and then you started arguing with everyone in the server, screaming, and apparently I was told you even said the n word once or twice but I didn't catch that as I was alt-tabbed at the time. After you constantly arguing with people for well over 15 minutes when you got into a new argument with someone I finally got fed up and muted you. You were the one instigating the arguments, and you were the one being a troll, so ya I gave you a 20 minute mute and didn't give the other guy anything. Get over yourself and grow up, if you instigate argument after argument and are just a general troll then ya, I'm gonna mute you

Edit: Yes I called you cancerous and annoying because you had just spent the last 30 minutes spamming me about not warning you, arguing with people ,yelling, apparently being racist, and trolling. Also I believe the constant !mute @all that both me and mapotato used including saying calm down after doing that is plenty warning to stop arguing, yelling, and trolling

Edit 2: As I now recall, when you first entered the server you yelled shut up in your mic about 10-20 times, so the fact you weren't already muted then is pretty lucky

Last edited:

CharlieBajona

23 Oct 2016
I had already warned you about mic spamming earlier on in the day and had muted you. When I did this you constantly kept saying that I didn't warn you even with other people telling you that I had. Then when you came back a couple hours later you were at it again, you were spamming over and over again saying that I hadn't warned you, and then you started arguing with everyone in the server, screaming, and apparently I was told you even said the n word once or twice but I didn't catch that as I was alt-tabbed at the time. After you constantly arguing with people for well over 15 minutes when you got into a new argument with someone I finally got fed up and muted you. You were the one instigating the arguments, and you were the one being a troll, so ya I gave you a 20 minute mute and didn't give the other guy anything. Get over yourself and grow up, if you instigate argument after argument and are just a general troll then ya, I'm gonna mute you

Edit: Yes I called you cancerous and annoying because you had just spent the last 30 minutes spamming me about not warning you, arguing with people ,yelling, apparently being racist, and trolling. Also I believe the constant !mute @all that both me and mapotato used including saying calm down after doing that is plenty warning to stop arguing, yelling, and trolling

Edit 2: As I now recall, when you first entered the server you yelled shut up in your mic about 10-20 times, so the fact you weren't already muted then is pretty lucky

1. I never said the N Word, I have in the past in chat but not that time. I did not scream, my mic was too loud and you did not tell me or warn me, or instruct me to turn it down. When i joined the server I did not tell "Everyone to shut up 10 times", I said it once. I was not trolling, and also the other guy started the arguement, I was complaining to you that I didnt see the warning, and the other guy joined in and started the arguement. I was not racist nor trolling.

ineyy

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Retired SPA/HA
10 Aug 2012
I'd like to explain how "crowd control" administration differs from one to one punishments and how, if the admin was mistaken, you shouldn't continue to bother him if you were misjudged. In this case you might have been wrongly punished, however it so often happens that players who did deserve it also continue to explain and jump around saying how they were wrongly punished, practically bringing the server in a position worse than it has been picked up from. When an admin decides to mute the whole server for a while it means that situation got so bad there's no time for one on one punishments, and it does act like a warning for everyone involved, it simply reduces the amount of steps required to bring the server back into order.

Now, seeing this from the admin's perspective, this in no way was supposed to personally harm a player, in this case you, all that it has been was his possible mistake and you not giving up on it, which never ends well when you are trying to prove an admin wrong ingame. And it's not that admins don't like being proven wrong, but in the mist of server disorder and misinformation when everyone could suddenly claim anything, admins follow a strict conduct which resulted in your mute. If you've come here to try to punish an admin, in this case it isn't going to happen. As this looks now there was no direct abuse.

Reactions: CharlieBajona