Invalid Abuse Report: Schobi

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Admin's Name Schobi
Time and date 29/05/2020
Server 151.80.111.130
Description
This is a continuation of the discussion at this link:

https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/issues-with-the-job-admin-schobi-does.12353/

Thank you for replying Schobi. I really appreciate going through the trouble of reviewing the chatlog.

As I said, for writing that stuff, "mea culpa", I assume it. How ever, I disagree with you on what you said here:

Schobi said: ↑
You know dude, i can't see everything, so i can't just randomly punish players, but be sure about one thing. I always punish players if they suicide on purpose to teamkill other players. I have punished very often for that already and you can ask many other players on the server about it. I even already banned players for that.
C'mon man, last Friday this happened in 2 successive rounds and you did nothing to Fucko and Rusty [UK].
You know better... when there are 2-3 zombies left and all of a sudden one appears after one player commits suicide, something is wrong. It is not so hard to see who dies and why.
And by the way, if a regular player like me can notice and keep tabs on things like this on a particular map and has to warn you about it after it happened, do you think that this is good admin work?

And I agree that you cannot see everything, however you might want to start with recurring things that are a real buzzkill: blocking, auto suicide for teamkill and people who use grenades or weapons to push zombies into other players. It should be enough.

You might have taken measures in the past against misbehaving people (I am living proof), but have you asked yourself about how effective it has been?

Kind regards,
Spells

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? No

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
I said already everything in the other post. I have nothing more to add, expect one thing:

Yes, i think that i succeeded in doing my admin job, because right now we have 1 more gag and 1 player less, who constantly insult other players and is just toxic on the server.

I often stay on a box instead of hunting in cbble to watch if some one would break a barricade. I often stay outside on canals instead of hunting and observe the roofs, if some one would try to suicide. I constantly read the chat, warn players, stop running in the game and write back to them and actually die many many times of it, simply because I do my admin job.

Regards,
Schobi

Spells

1 Jun 2020
You can remove the gag. From now on, whenever a player crosses me I will congratulate him (with non-trivial language) on what a good job is doing in breaking the rules and eluding admin's vigilance.

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Hello there,

In Consulation with Schobi, we decided to reduce your Gag to 1 Month.
But, if some of our Admins will catch you again with such a bad language on our Servers the next Gag will be 3 Months +, take it as a Chance to change yourself.

I can understand how frustrating it can be while playing on our ZM Servers, we have alot of Players breaking alot of Rules, or doing mistakes.
Once, my Admin Skin didnt worked and the first thing was i got blocked on a Ladder, you wont believe how fast he was running as he noticed im a Admin....

For such Situations i only can advise you to use the Demo/Report System we got here, since its not possible for a single Admin to have a Eye for 64 Players, i think Schobi already explained it in the other Thread.

Abuse Report is declined since no Abuse has been done here.

I hope everything is clear now, if not feel free to answer.

Regards
Delta

Reactions: Schobi

Spells

1 Jun 2020
Hi DeltaForce,

Thank you for your reply and for limiting the gag. You are right, in the future I will have to put some effort in recording a demo in order to better handle disputes.

I have noticed some posts where players are reporting misbehaving players and I will be sure to do that in the future.

All in all, I understand that we players can also work with admins to help improve in-game fair play for a great experience.

Best regards to you all,
Spells.