9 Jun 2020
Admin's Name Schobi
Time and date UTC +2 2020.06.09 - Between 22:00 - 22:13
Server Zombie Hunting V3
Description
Hello!

Youtube Video Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4KkVdZmeU_s

Proof that I changed my spray at that time 2 times: https://imgur.com/bcKNmWo

Schobi froze me 3 times (2 times in video) for "rejoining". Basically what happened is that I was making a custom spray and wanted to test it. I tested the spray and it didn't work. I rejoined server and spawned as a human and I went immediately to a wall to test my spray. What happened is that I got frozen immediately. I didn't even think why I got frozen or read the chat because all I was thinking was my new spray. I rejoined again to server (while I was frozen) (schobi says that I tried to avoid punishment which in his mind is of course true). When I came back I didn't spawn as a zombie or human (I waited 3 minutes for round to end) and started to read chat and saw that Schobi told me he punish me because I rejoined. I told him that I was making new spray and he responded with "Yeah sure you did :)" (Like an ignorant) At this exactly moment I got feeling that I was accused for something I didn't do and thats why I started recording. I thought to myself well I'm gonna be in spec (or dead team) for 3 minutes untill round ends so thats my punishment. (I mean cmon do I have to be frozen to death? or getting infected by zombies helpless while frozen?) Well maybe Schobi thinks so.

After round ended, map changed. In the next round he freeze me again immediately and I told him that I waited last round in spec as a punishment he said "fine" and unfroze me. I think that is some bad acting by Schobi, he should decide / think before doing something.

I told him that I was recording it and that im gonna report it (since I think this goes a little bit into abusing if you look in the video you will understand me) and he frooze me again for saying that (I was treating him) really?

I think that I did wrong by rejoining without thinking about "rejoin rule" but I think in this situation Schobi did a little bit wrong too and shouldn't act like that. He should act like an adult. Players can sometimes forget rules but admins should not judge like that. I trusted his personality and told him the truth and he said "yeah sure you did" like and ignorant. If he said "sry man didnt know that" I would leave it right there! but instead he frooze me 2 more times and acted cocky with his ":)"

I'm very funny guy I make jokes and everything and I'm an adult and I spoke like an adult, but he, instead of believing me he acted like that.

I don't want this guy to be punished in some way or something and I dont think he would get any punishment neither since this isn't some serious thing. I just wan't him to accept that he did wrong and he shouldn't punish like hes abusing me. He should apologize.

I just want this guy to accept that he did wrong. Im an adult and I dont do childlish things like rejoin server just because to avoid playing as a zombie or human. I really enjoy playing in both teams and laugh when I get infected.

and what makes me mad is that this guy doesnt believe that i rejoined to refresh my spray. Like im a big troll bullshitting here.

Do you think I would post this here and write this much if I deserved that punishment? and it wasnt even ban or kick he just froze me for 1 minut which isnt really a thing but the way he acted made me mad. If i deserved it i would just laugh it off and forget it. But when this shit happens you know that feeling that you believe you're are getting abused or wrongly accused? yeah that feeling brougt me here. If he apologized and said "dude okay my bad and I shouldnt freeze you few times sorry". I would leave this right there and throw video to "recycle bin" instead he said hes waiting for my abuse report.

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes

Kicker

9 Jun 2020
If you banned me for 1 week I wouldn't post anything. Freezing me few times just to make sure that I got eaten by zombies, you shouldn't do that man.

Havoc

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
27 Sep 2014
4'757
1'392
Denmark
Hello Kicker and first of all welcome to our forum.

Admin Schobi rightfully froze you for rejoining, we do not allow rejoining from players who were alive, before you rejoined you should have told the Admins that you would rejoin to test your spray, Schobi did the right thing by punishing you and using the freeze command is one of the most useful commands to use, in order to start communicating with a player who has broken a rule.
You told the Admin that you were testing a spray but that could have easily been a lie to get away with it, the Admin would have trusted you if you said that before rejoining but as you did not do that the Admin decided not to trust you.
We have a lot of trolls that say all kinds of things to get away with anything they want, I am not saying you are one of them, but it means we often decide not to trust the player.

You rejoined once more to avoid your punishment which was also wrong, you should have talked to the Admin or accepted your punishment, another rejoin meant you got another freeze, I do see that it can be frustrating to be frozen in a game but breaking the rules again by rejoining was not the right decision, Schobi was nice enough to unfreeze you the second time.

Bottom line. Next time if you have to rejoin for whatever reason tell the Admin before doing so to avoid getting a punishment.

Regards SPA Havoc.

Schobi

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
31 Jan 2015
Austria
Hello Kicker,

well I will also tell the case from my point of view. You left the game as human in a moment when just a few humans were still alive in the game and rejoined after 1 second. After you spawned again, I have frozen you in the beginning of the next round and you just left the server a second time and rejoined again after 2 seconds to avoid my punishment. Another player (Rifle) even told the case from his point of view and accused you for lying:

20200609221912_1.jpg 20200609221832_1.jpg 20200609221841_1.jpg 20200609221844_1.jpg 20200609221845_1.jpg 20200609221847_1.jpg

So after you rejoined to avoid the punishment in the office map, it was the last round of the map, I punished you for that in the next map on 4way. You complained to me and said that you "have waited already the whole last round". Ofc, you are right that you did, but it was your own fault that you needed to wait, because you left the server and rejoined to avoid my punishment. So I thought in that moment, okay he is right, let's be nice to him and give him another chance and let's unfreeze him, what i also did. I wouldn't have needed to do that. After that you started to threat me with this abuse report and just went on complaining, so then I thought "No, srsly. You have deserved the punishment then. I gave you a honest chance and took my justified punishment back and all you do is to threat me". So i froze you again. So actually, with the third freeze, I just repeated my punishment for leaving the server to avoid the punishment in the last map.

Additionally, when some one rejoins to the server and tells me something like you did, how should I know if it's true or not? Bascially, every one could say like that. We admins have our rules how to punish players in different kind of situations and I just stuck to these rules.

I am sorry, if you are disappointed, but next time when you think to leave the server and rejoin, tell already in advanced why you rejoin to the server. Many players do that and I even accept it then without any punishment.

Regards,
Schobi

Kicker

9 Jun 2020
Hello Kicker,

well I will also tell the case from my point of view. You left the game as human in a moment when just a few humans were still alive in the game and rejoined after 1 second. After you spawned again, I have frozen you in the beginning of the next round and you just left the server a second time and rejoined again after 2 seconds to avoid my punishment. Another player (Rifle) even told the case from his point of view and accused you for lying:

View attachment 12321 View attachment 12322 View attachment 12323 View attachment 12324 View attachment 12325 View attachment 12326

So after you rejoined to avoid the punishment in the office map, it was the last round of the map, I punished you for that in the next map on 4way. You complained to me and said that you "have waited already the whole last round". Ofc, you are right that you did, but it was your own fault that you needed to wait, because you left the server and rejoined to avoid my punishment. So I thought in that moment, okay he is right, let's be nice to him and give him another chance and let's unfreeze him, what i also did. I wouldn't have needed to do that. After that you started to threat me with this abuse report and just went on complaining, so then I thought "No, srsly. You have deserved the punishment then. I gave you a honest chance and took my justified punishment back and all you do is to threat me". So i froze you again. So actually, with the third freeze, I just repeated my punishment for leaving the server to avoid the punishment in the last map.

Additionally, when some one rejoins to the server and tells me something like you did, how should I know if it's true or not? Bascially, every one could say like that. We admins have our rules how to punish players in different kind of situations and I just stuck to these rules.

I am sorry, if you are disappointed, but next time when you think to leave the server and rejoin, tell already in advanced why you rejoin to the server. Many players do that and I even accept it then without any punishment.

Regards,
Schobi

Lying? When I rejoined for the first time I was human and rifle got me and I become zombie. When I become zombie it was then you froze me then I rejoined and waited in deadteam. Still accusing me for lying. Okay dude Im a big troll and are here just to waste your time. Your point of view is same as mine, I told same exact story. But next time instead of freezing someone you should ask why I rejoined and I would answer your question. Maybe my css crashed? maybe some moron were blocking me? I understand your job is hard, you cant see everything but it doesnt mean you just gonna paste that rule and immediately punish someone and ruin persons game. When you judge someone or decide you should think before doing that. I don't think im gonna play in that server for a good time cuz of this shit. Whatever, you accused me for lying and thats what I tried to proof you with this report that I didnt lie. Hell I didnt even know about that rule that I cant disconnect. So if you freeze me and I leave game to avoid it and come back after 1 week will you freeze me again becasue I left last time without taking my punishment? Maybe I got pissed off and left the game? I just wanted you to understand it. And next time when someone tells you "I didnt do that" dont accuse them for lying by saying "sure you did". You can do that if you're 100% sure about the case. You shouldn't treat everyone like we all are trolls.