Abuse Report: Silver Surfer

Schmied

8 Jul 2013
Admin's Name: Silver Surfer

Time and date: 08.07.2013 00:20

Description: hello,

situation:silversufer and me where zm and he tried 2 get away from a shooting ct in front of him and i wanted 2 get him..silver was in front of me an so the ct shooted him into me until he died..then he told me in chat "ty for blocking"...i told him it wasnt purpose,i wanted 2 get the ct"..then he gagged me...that is not help 4 me if i cant talk with admin..childish and abuse behavior in my opinion..then i tried 2 contact him in ts coz he was online in it...i wrote 2 him some "need help stuff"..he didnt answer at all...sorry,he acted like admin that abuses his rights..now is the part when he says that it wasnt like that and stuff..and he is admin and u belive him..so well..i just wanted 2 tell taht coz i am angry about admins like him,who do what they want with no reason..and then no answer in ts..thank u for the good server..i rly like playing here

mfg

Koboldmaki

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
2 Apr 2010
You're right. A gag is very childish in that situation! Had a long talk with him on teamspeak and i hope he'll not do this again. However, it was only a gag, and you should've been ungagged by the end of the map, so it's not a big deal.

Contacting an admin on teamspeak might work but i'd prefer to do it via forum.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and hope that u'll keep playing on our servers!

Greets Kobi!

Reactions: Reshuu