Invalid Abuse Report: Sour

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Admin's Name Sour

Time and date about 40-50 minutes ago

Server v3

Description
He gaged a played "nito" for calling "dont knife u retard gay" without warning (sm_say <No swearing,No inuslting,.......>)
i dont think saying "gay" or "retard" count as an insult
im playing on EH servers from long time
never saw admins gaged player for calling "gay or retard"
neither Admin Easy gaged a player for calling that word

Reporting an abuse is a serious matter. Do you hold all the proofs requested for an abuse request? Yes
20220525163104_1.jpg

20220525163057_1.jpg

Reactions: mSyy

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
Hello SyntX,

Thank you for your report.

Though, I cannot see any abuse done by Sour. He has done his administrative duty. Using the word gay as a slur is in my book not acceptable, and it does fall under the catagory of insulting players, in some cases it can also be described as hate speach. Same goes for the word "retard", it's offensive.

If you have any concrete reports then please post them, but stuff like "he didn't trigger a warning" just takes our time for nothing.

No abuse done. Case closed.

Regards,
Melisa

Reactions: SOUR

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
why he didnt used his binded key for sm_say
2-3 cts were knifing zm at top and camping spot
sour neither punished then nor warned them.
when "nito" said that word he gaged him within 3 seconds without warning
i suggest SPA team to check chat logs
the word 'gay' everyone use ofc EH admins also and Ex-Admins also
then how is it count as an insult?

and
case is not closed yet.

• Haha
Reactions: mSyy and SOUR

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hello syntx! Well this is a suprise..few mins ago you wanted to add me to your friends list and now you abuse report me :eek:

The word "gay" is as you say not an insult but in a sentence like this man said it "retard gay" counts as a hate speach or a heavy insult. When you join our servers you get a note in the corner of your screen which shows you the !rules like shown here: https://gyazo.com/52bd520fc52824a14154c20663208d36

as you can see this man broke rule 2 and 3.

As we dont tolerate these kind of heavy insults i gagged the player for 10 minutes. Its a lesson he will have to learn and should have learned as he has been gagged/muted before.

You also pointed out that i did not punish other players, and as you should know by now is that our admins dont always have time to see all the rulebreakers as there can be a few of them at the time. Thats how the admin life is we do our best!

Now i dont know why you want to abuse report me over a forgotten warning message but okay. also hint when SPA says case closed its closed, its not voluntary.

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
why he didnt used his binded key for sm_say
2-3 cts were knifing zm at top and camping spot
sour neither punished then nor warned them.
when "nito" said that word he gaged him within 3 seconds without warning
i suggest SPA team to check chat logs
the word 'gay' everyone use ofc EH admins also and Ex-Admins also
then how is it count as an insult?

and
case is not closed yet.
You are NOT in charge wether a case is closed or not, don't come with that attitude Syntx.

You are very well aware of ALL our rules, and the fact that admins don't always see exactly everything that is going on in the servers.
Sour has made a really good point and I second it.

And just a FYI, if an admin has warned the same person earlier, many times or in the past then the admin is right to gag them, because they've already been warned before and should KNOW the rules by the time they receive the gag.

Even I have operated like this when I was a Gameserver Admin. You came here to make your abuse report, it got denied and you think you know better than the people who enforce the rules.

With that said, this case is still closed.

Regards,
Melisa

Reactions: Kazama

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Hello syntx! Well this is a suprise..few mins ago you wanted to add me to your friends list and now you abuse report me :eek:
Hi Sour, i think you checked your steam lately tbh, i added you 2 days ago....
i was watching my steam activity and i saw some guy added you in list and you accepted them too. so i tought your friend list is open now (you told me, your list is full)
im regular player and you are an admin so you know what im going to say and its meaning
thought we can be friend on steam.

The word "gay" is as you say not an insult but in a sentence like this man said it "retard gay" counts as a hate speach or a heavy insult. When you join our servers you get a note in the corner of your screen which shows you the !rules like shown here: https://gyazo.com/52bd520fc52824a14154c20663208d36
yes i know all EH rules very well

You also pointed out that i did not punish other players, and as you should know by now is that our admins dont always have time to see all the rulebreakers as there can be a few of them at the time. Thats how the admin life is we do our best!
yes i can understand, admin had their private life too and everytime they are not able to see other players but when he said "dont knife ...." you can watch those players who was knifing plus, those knifers keep knifed zm on whole lila_panic map and i guess you probably saw that.
Now i dont know why you want to abuse report me over a forgotten warning message but okay. also hint when SPA says case closed its closed, its not voluntary.
You are NOT in charge wether a case is closed or not, don't come with that attitude Syntx.
sorry for that, there was some point missing and i already wrote upper that missing point about knifing....
and you tried to close the case so fast...once again sorry.

but you should use your binded key to warning him first right?

Reactions: mSyy

svetoi

13 Dec 2018
Have you ever seen that the admin was wrong? according to their logic, NO,
he is never wrong. you can’t prove it to them, just put up with it. (but you broke the rules earlier.) I've come to terms with it.
I know that I can not write here, I wanted to express my opinion, I expressed it!