Abusing Adminrights

creepy

27 Dec 2012
Hey, I'am complaining about the behavior of two admins and some players, who are all under the same Clan: Crack, Seyfuddin, Exon, Karmate (Schickeria) and the rest of the eX.-Clan. They are kicking us withour any reason. I know they didnt like us, but this isnt a reason to kick us, so I want other Admins pay attention to them (to crack and seyfuddin). They are abusing their rights in other ways, too. For example to save Karmate from Admins, because he is using a bunnyhopscript. Karmate is always with Crack or Seyfuddin on a Server, where he bunnyhops like a pro. Suddenly if another Admin joins the server, Crack or Seyfuddin tell him turn off his script and you can see very well that he can't bunnyhop anymore, very strange in my opinion. I know this, because I was on teamspeak with them, while they were playing. I only want to keep attention on the hole eX.-Clan and their behavior against other player and I want that Karmate must have a ban. Just spec him. If you bust Karmate this would be bad for crack and seyfuddin, too, because they didnt ban him for a bunnyhopscript. I have also a demo from Karmate from Crack, where he uses a bunnyhopscript.

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
omg boray (ruffy) its enough with this kiddy shit ! Yesterday kalashnikowa and now you? lol, i am now 4 monts admin on this server, did anyone see that i am abusing? Advaldo, marb, niko pls check our logs what we are doing with our admin rights so these kiddys cant annoy anymore! And about karmate: If one Player is using a bunnyhop Script, smac will warn us, and we will spec, make a demo and ban the player. and in this case i dont care if its karmate or my brother he deserves a ban! but unfortunetly there are no WARNINGS from smac and I asked him if he uses a script or a MACRO, he said that he used it, but promised to not use it anymore! I am out i have much more to do to deal with children like you!
P.s.: this is the same, kalaschnikowa wrote yesterday and Crack gave you the answer about karmate!

creepy

27 Dec 2012
Lie more omg, you know him in reallife and save him, he uses always bunnyhop script while you are on the server and you or crack do nothing, but we will see soon what happens ;)

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
ruffy, i live in hamburg, he lives somewhere in nordrhein westfalen i dont know him in reallife dont talk if you dont have any information, wait for HA's input !

creepy

27 Dec 2012
How do you feel when you lie so much? I said, that we will see.. and Karmate can never play with his script again. :)