and again....got blunt...!

.twism.

18 Nov 2011
i watched him today...and i think...permban because of doorclsong is a bit overreacted...
just take a look...
on an other situation he slayed a zombie, because he was falling down on his head, when the lift on 4way was coming down...without any chance of the
other zombie to move back . he just slayed him....dont have any proof...but just saying....

best regards

Attachments

• 2012-09-11_00001.jpg
    2012-09-11_00001.jpg
    153.3 KB · Views: 382

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
The ban has been edited by got_blunt and endured 2 hours. It has already expired. I think he typed in permban by accident.

About the slaying issue, we'll wait for got_blunt's input.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
and again? got blunt what are you talking about twism? i banned that guy cuz of doorclosing and right away edit the ban duh ob for doorclosing i never ever give perm. any way i dont get why you would say and again? first of all i slayed him cuz he closed doors and the second time he closed doors i banned him/as you can see before you post i already fixxed the ban to 2 hours wich is fine to me.
I would like to say to you? mind your own buisiness, im pretty aware of what i ban for, and the fact that you got bothered by this make no sense at all? so explain? how come? i always bind: say 10 times dont close doors on team mates and when i see you do this i eather kick/or slay just to let you know this wont happen again, and second of all if you read source banns you can see that he closed 2 times the doors, SO TWISM i would say apply to be an admin: if you know all so well without knowing the fact behind this ban.

seyfuddin

24 Jul 2012
Hamburg
Perm Ban Happens to me often too but its just an accident, as I see he changed the length on The Ban. And there is always a reason for slaying someone, i I dont think that got blunt is Abusing his Admin rights! Lets wait for him.

got blunt

BANNED
3 Feb 2012
Arnhem,Holland
i watched him today...and i think...permban because of doorclsong is a bit overreacted...
just take a look...
on an other situation he slayed a zombie, because he was falling down on his head, when the lift on 4way was coming down...without any chance of the
other zombie to move back . he just slayed him....dont have any proof...but just saying....

best regards

well the screen shot proofs nothing only thing is i clicked by mistake perm. wich i never ever do for any kind of thing.
maybe you can check out source bans and find 1 single perm. ban cuz they arnt any: i only perm ban for aimbotters+ always add demo,
i dont get what you try to accomplish peole like you make me wonder if even wanna be an admin cuz all i do is check for any rules brakes etc, so next time do your homework good and check source bans before whine like child

Maxgs

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
21 May 2011
Example !ban name amount "reason" dont forget this " otherwise it will be a permanent ban.