baaaaaaaaaay ppl :)

Hola Senior

2 Jul 2013
sooo some may notice that i made a hello thread before 1 week or maybe earlier..
The reason i leave is because i got perma banned for using a bhop script. Im sorry, because i didnt know that its not tolearated here (well... its not tollerated everywhere)
I fully understand sour's ban and accept it. Also i have to say it only makes fun with a bhop script (dont hate on me <3)
I hope I could help the community with my donation, and wish you fun at the servers.
see you guys :)

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'207
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi, thanks for beeing honest, but since we have no tolerance for cheating there will be no unbann if that's what ur asking.

You should know that we have no tolerance for cheating since rules pop up everytime you join the server.

If you want to play on our server's again you will have to buy/get another Account.

Thanks for your donation, it helps out alot !

Twice

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
16 Mar 2012
Baay :*

Hola Senior

2 Jul 2013
no it was no unban request ofc. i just thought, because i made a hello thread i need to create a bye thread.
Im happy that you dont hate on me.
Sooo see you guys somewhere sometime.
bye bye <3

EDIT: i maybe look sometimes here around. so i would be glad if you dont forum ban me :)

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Violating server rules does not mean violating forum rules, therefore you shouldn't be forum banned

I could be wrong ofc, but then again I haven't noticed HA's checking IP's of forum accounts that match IP's of permabanned STEAM_ID's :)

Nikooo777

when life gives me lemons, I rtv
Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Mar 2010
5'639
1'339
Switzerland
elite-hunterz.com
nah we don't ban forum users at all :)

we don't ban IPs too as players can have a "second" chance even with cheating by just buying a new css account.