Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: aproximately 7.55 pm on July 23rd

Reason: Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information:

Proof: Screenshot

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
1nfomercial, get a life man. When i'm in the server, you always come with that sentence; "hey colt you dont gagged anymore" or something like that (due to a gagg taken by him one month ago). You think what ? That i will dont say anithing ? Just because you're there ? I will not insult you there, but you reallly deserve it. I saw the ban request requested by you, man, stop that. you want to ban all the server or what ?
Stop beiing annoying, and spamming the chat ALL THE TIME!!!!!!!. If admins dont believe me, just check his chat loggs, or ask to players who plays a lot in their steam... u will see by urself what i am tlaking about. Thanks

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
Hello 1nfomercial,

Thanks for your report, but we don't ban someone about insulting/swearing.

Reactions: 1nfomercial

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
it says it in chat

it says it in chat

Attachments

• Colt555.png
    Colt555.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 340

Alca

EliteHunterz Clan Member
Ex Admin
29 Aug 2014
Hello,

I checked both of your chat logs.

I gagged colt555 2 minutes about 'be nice'. After that he didn't insult anyone, but then 1nfo said something to get colt555 mad or something, like 'hey, colt. you are back. did you calm down now?'. You were both little bit aggessive to each other.

Colt555 changed his name to '1nfo the biggest dick's sucker', because he got mad. I think this isn't so bad thing now, because he changed it fast. I think banning or gagging him doesn't help this situation. You just both need to calm down and be friendly each other.

Little thinking from me has lead to not ban/gag both of you. If either of you still insults/be mad each other I'll think banning/gagging again.

Happy evening,
Alcatrawia

colt555

BANNED
12 Apr 2015
yes im a tired of 1nfomercial and his bullshit thats all. i will not change what i am thinking, stop coming on serv and tell to me "hey colt, still not gagged again ?" or something like that. i am right. So i ll never leave that shit stuff. sorry ALCATRAWIA for the time that u took for solve that. and thank you also ;)