ban request for incredibly obvious multihacker

volraider

21 Jan 2013
Hi, today (tonight for me in the US, so I'm not sure what time it is over there) within the last hour, there was a very obvious multihacker playing on the V1 hunting server. I have attached a demo that shows blatant aimbot/norecoil, speedhack, and probably wallhack. Its only two rounds but there is more than enough evidence. Unfortunately, he left before I could grab his steamID, but his name was NecroTheSexorsist.

name of the player: NecroTheSexorsist
steam id: sorry, he left after I laughed at him (seen in the demo), you will have to check logs :( I didn't think he'd leave.. other players said he had been on for a few maps and was ignoring other people's accusations.
which server: Zombie Hunting V1
why: multihack: speedhack, aimbot/no recoil, and probable wallhack
when: within the last hour, Jan 21st (sorry, I dont know what time it is for you guys)
proof: demo attached (after accusing him of hacking using my usual name 'volraider' I left and came back as 'noOne' and spectated him)

If anyone wants a laugh.. download and view the demo. He's probably the worst hacker I've ever seen in 11 years of cs/cs:s, no joke. Requesting that you guys perm ban his IP as well as steamID if possible :)

edit: I just watched the demo.. on my PC it doesn't display the name of the player I'm spectating during the playback.. however, he kills two zombies so you can tell its him.

Attachments

• necro.dem
    6.8 MB · Views: 304
Last edited:

Dominik.

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
25 Aug 2012
Hello,
I looked at the demo.
The Multi-Hack is more than obvious.

Thanks for reporting him.
I've seen his name while he killed some enemies.
But next time, write smac_status in console.
I dont watched the demo till the end.
So im not sure if you did or not.

He's banned now.

volraider

21 Jan 2013

Yeah, I tried to do status immediately after I stopped the demo, but he had left just a few seconds before.