1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
Name: --NOX--TheOne

SteamID: idk

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: between 01/2015 and 02/2015

Reason: Game/Map exploit

Additional Information: first sorry for not having steam id.
second, i thought he's afk. but he moves at the very end of the demo.

Proof: Demo

Attachments

• theone.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 226
Last edited:

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello 1nfomercial,

I'll be glad to take a look at your demo.
This is your 3rd ban request without a steam id and I'm yet to see if you've typed "status" into the console. Please do so in the future as it is highly recommended.
Thank You for reporting and I'll get back to you soon with the verdict, so stay tuned.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello again 1nfomercial,

First of all, the player is not You, it is Tyler Durden apparently, and seeming as it's him playing, he should have posted this ban topic from his own account.
Second, this demo was recorded on the 24th of January 2015, which is 25 days ago, and TheOne's last login session was the same day. I am not going to take his side but I will say that, objectively, I've never seen him rulebreak and I doubt this was him playing (seeming as he was active at least 4-5 hours a day and hasn't played for 25 days).
I'm sorry to say that I am not going to ban this player as it was an old demo. Seeming as he has stopped playing, and the ban would not exceed 1 day, it is pointless.
In your future ban requests please post your own demos and please type in "status" at the end of the demo and post a Steam ID to make the search for players for us admins a little bit easier.
We thank You for reporting this gameplay disruption and if it persists, I will immediately take action; I wish you a pleasant evening.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Reactions: 1nfomercial

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
hey bewasted,
i appreciate that you take a look at most of my ban requests including the demos.
i will type "status" in console while recording from now on since the demos were recorded days / weeks ago.
thank you :)

1nfomercial

Donator
24 Nov 2014
ah ok, thanks. i thought it was my record. then something got messed up in my folder. apparently, wrong post then.
i apologize and ignore this ban.

BeWasted

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
8 Aug 2014
Azeroth
Hello again 1nfomercial,

It is not a problem, it happens. When you have the correct information, feel free to post a different ban request and one of our admins will take a look at it as soon as possible.

I can safely assume that I have the right to vouch for the entire admin team, as I doubt they'd disagree; Your contribution, as well as the contribution of any other player who posts a ban request is more than helpful; it is, in fact a deed that I myself take my hat off to. Admins cannot be online 24/7 and the contribution from the players via ban requests is quite an important part of the community, which is helped kept clean, professional and fun by non other than the players themselves.
We are quite satisfied with the awareness and the time you take to post a ban request to help the servers keep free from rulebreakers and for that, I personally thank You and any other player who has done so in the past or even will do in the future.

I am more than happy to view any of Your ban requests and provide assistance if deemed necessary, so You just keep on doing what You do as it is a lot to appreciate. I thank You again for your reports and for taking into consideration my suggestion to add SteamIDs and console's "status" command within your demos as it is a much more efficient way of proposing a legitimized penalty for a rulebreaker.
I wish You a pleasant evening and thank You once more for your contribution.

Sincerely,
-cHeT [BeWasted]

Reactions: 1nfomercial