Killboi

15 Jun 2014
Name: zm_youssef_the terminator

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:86285469

Server: Zombie Hunting V1

Time and Date: yesterday

Reason: Insulting/Swearing, Blocking, Teamkilling

Additional Information: hey,
i registered here on forum to report "zm_youssef_the terminator" "STEAM_0:0:86285469".

first of all i need to say that i have no demo or screenshot taken of his acting. but the chatlog should show enaugh...
he was permanetly insulting and blocking players. i think i got blocked like 5 times on top of 4way and died twice cause of him ... like a few other people too.
as i said i have no proof of him blocking people but he kept insulting over the whole time he was on server..

thats really not funny if someone stupid keeps insulting other players who want to enjoy the game..

Proof: Chatlog

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hi killboi,

a demo is essential to ban him for blocking or teamkilling. I've checked his chatlog and it's enough to ban him which means a long break (Sourcebans). However, i would like to hear yyy's opinion first since he is the one who unbanned him "on terms".

Regards

yyy

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
12 Nov 2013
USA
My opinion on this is to make the ban permanent again! I unbanned Youssef on terms that he will get his act straight and stop rulebreaking or else it will be instant permaban (not temporary) for all his accounts. He's an active player who also donated for VIP membership recently as a gratitude to support the server. Not only it's bad to see him break our agreement, it's insulting to see this happen the very next day after the unban!
My apology for giving Youssef a second chance and the inconvenience it caused, won't happen again. Thanks for the report Killboi.

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
My opinion on this is to make the ban permanent again! I unbanned Youssef on terms that he will get his act straight and stop rulebreaking or else it will be instant permaban (not temporary) for all his accounts. He's an active player who also donated for VIP membership recently as a gratitude to support the server. Not only it's bad to see him break our agreement, it's insulting to see this happen the very next day after the unban!
My apology for giving Youssef a second chance and the inconvenience it caused, won't happen again. Thanks for the report Killboi.
Knowing that background permanent seems appropriate.