Donator
15 Jan 2018
Name zoran
SteamID [U:1:105642523]
Server Zombie Hunting V1
Time and Date 27.05.2018 @ 14:45

Ban Reason Cheating/Hacking
Additional Information
Not sure if he is hacking but no mater how he aims that shotgun or the dulies it seems to have a very very good accuracy. Also with tmp5 almost all the bullets hit the head. I have additional recordings under mpeg. format.
Proof Demo

Attachments

• zoran.dem
    11 MB · Views: 265

Angel DeathKing

31 May 2014
England, London
This member was part of DH he is highly skilled and Plays a lot of css. Consider that he has one of the top spots on the ranking system as well that should show that he is really trained to deal with heavy situations where he is 1 v2 or more

Reactions: Lotus

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'945
Canadia eh?
Tho angel shouldn't be replying here, he about sums up what I was going to say. I am afk currently so I cannot check the demo, but angel is correct that zoran is a very good and experienced player. Another admin should be checking the demo soon :)

Zoran

EliteHunterz Clan Member
7 Nov 2016
Hi there K4marad, could you please upload the additional recordings that you mentioned above? I would really like to watch them aswell.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
hah....to be clear it is not a ban request. I just wanted for others to check the demo and give their opinion. Just recent one player got banned for having a suspicious game play and he promised he will come back to the server using the same cheats.
I will have to cut the recording and it will be uploaded on youtube.

Zoran

EliteHunterz Clan Member
7 Nov 2016
Can you post it when it's uploaded?

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Here you go:
Sorry that the sound is delayed, it was a long recording. Also you may have to wait for youtube to process the video clip.
Now i can understand why you are playing zm. Your enemy just doesn't die from 1 bullet :D Nice skills!

Last edited: