Blocking while respawning to get a kill

Blocking while respawning to get a kill is ok?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
Hello Gentlemen,

what do you say about blocking a respawning CT and then kill him?

Recently it happens very often, that I connect to the server (or die) and at the respawn,
some zombie crouches so I cant move ant then kills me.

I have the feeling players even waiting at the respawn and not hunting. :-/

I attached a demo to show you what I mean.

Attachments

• respawn_blocking.dem
    663 KB · Views: 657

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
Thank you cluth3r for the answer. I don't like it that I have to prepare writing !zstuck after death and losing some time.. but ok.
So !zstuck works even for CT? Did not know that.

cluth3r

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
29 Sep 2016
Germania.
Of course works for everyone. Just bind it with a mouse button for example, so you lose the least time.

bind "say !zstuck""MOUSE4"

Bazinga!

Donator
4 Mar 2017
Berlin
Between Server V1 and V3 there are two differences.

1. Opacity/Visibility of spawning CTs
2. Clipping of spawning CTs

I don't know why there is a difference on V1 and V3
but I admit that I like killing spawning CTs while they cant move and I think it kind of destroys the game.

So I would favourite the version of no clipping + better visibility of spawning CTs on both severs - but I dont know the reason why there is this difference in spawning.

Hail To The King Baby

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Donator
1 Aug 2015
DAnmark
www.youtube.com
The reason is - that V3 got the spawn/stuck problem fixed

It has not been possible to fix the same problem on V1, which is why we accept spawn killing.

Easiest way to deal with it, is to have !zstuck in your clipboard so you only have to make a Shift+Insert (if you dont bind the key)

But basicly problem is an old programming problem on V1

Reactions: Bazinga!

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
I wanted to pop in and say if you type !zmarket and save your setup so you spawn with the same guns every round it saves you the time you stand still in spawn allowing zombies to get stuck to you. You can run off instantly and like hail said having !zstuck bind to a key also helps :^).

I do this and It's insane the amount of time I've played on the server I dont remember once being stuck and killed in spawn

Vydx

30 Oct 2011
Hello,

Please find out why the no-block/block issues cannot be fixed on v1. Forget the zombies running into invisible CTs for a second, almost every round I see at least one pair of CTs get stuck into each other, unable to !zstuck themselves away, most likely because one of them or both shared a spawn point with another CT. I thought maps required 64 spawn points?

This ruins the game experience for me because if you're one of the unlucky CTs you end up using your !zstuck on that, leaving you prone to getting stuck inside a CT on the way up a camp spot once the no-block runs out. Zombies spawn 10 seconds into every round (15 on 4way), but !zstuck has a 30 second cooldown so you're most likely infected by then, sometimes even dead.

On the other hand, when you're a CT who's safe on a camp spot you get easy kills on stuck victims.