Bring two gameserver to Elite-HunterZ

Sinister

20 Sep 2019
Hello EliteHunterZ & GoFree Community,

my name is Jonas and I wantet to bring two new servers to EliteHunterZ: Sience my clan got disbanded I'm looking somewhere to apply for thoose two Servers.

Currently one Server is running the gamemode "Rats Maps" for CS:GO and the other one is running Human vs Bots with an RPG plugin on CS:S.

I already got I touch with Niko and he told me to create a new thread on the forum, to find out what you guys think about it.

CS:GO-ServerIP: 31.214.164.19:27015
CS:S-ServerIP: I'm going to finish this up to 100% until I know that I'm accepted.

Greetings,
Jonas

Sinister

20 Sep 2019
Hello EliteHunterZ & GoFree Community,

my name is Jonas and I wantet to bring two new servers to EliteHunterZ: Sience my clan got disbanded I'm looking somewhere to apply for thoose two Servers.

Currently one Server is running the gamemode "Rats Maps" for CS:GO and the other one is running Human vs Bots with an RPG plugin on CS:S.

I already got I touch with Niko and he told me to create a new thread on the forum, to find out what you guys think about it.

CS:GO-ServerIP: 31.214.164.19:27015
CS:S-ServerIP: I'm going to finish this up to 100% until I know that I'm accepted.

Greetings,
Jonas

Edit: CS:S-ServerIP: 95.156.250.97:29400

NoMatt3r

Staff member
Head Admin
Administrator
26 Mar 2012
2'011
Germany / Munich
Hey Sinister,

i cannot connect to either of your servers. Maybe you have shut them already down which would make this request obsolete.

Best regards.

Sinister

20 Sep 2019
Hey Sinister,

i cannot connect to either of your servers. Maybe you have shut them already down which would make this request obsolete.

Best regards.

Hey NoMatt3r,

due to some problems with my host in the past, I'm going to update the thread, with new servers/ips.

Best regards,
Sinister