Call admin when nobody is On

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Usi this post to call admin when nobdoy is in server .

22.04.24 german time 18.00 . Orange and couple others having fun to improve knifingzombies . funny guys and i am to tired after 13 h from home work home to watch tham . Maeby let tham be ......

Autsch

Retired SPA/HA
Retired SPA/HA
Donator
28 Mar 2010
true i see it^^

Reactions: Aha*gunpower*

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Usi this post to call admin when nobdoy is in server .

22.04.24 german time 18.00 . Orange and couple others having fun to improve knifingzombies . funny guys and i am to tired after 13 h from home work home to watch tham . Maeby let tham be ......
Well. you still can use !calladmin, an admin can notice your report in Discord.

• Haha
Reactions: sxmityy and Woozu

Blue™

Actually green
Staff member
Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
17 Dec 2012
Yoshi City
^

yeah, just use this. 10 times more efficient than doing it through the forum, with discord being on PC/phone makes it way more flexible and higher chance of admins noticing it there

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
^

yeah, just use this. 10 times more efficient than doing it through the forum, with discord being on PC/phone makes it way more flexible and higher chance of admins noticing it t
Thanks i havnt used discord for a while this i did not know , Thanky you. And oh i still will not use discord so let it be this way .

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Thanks. i am good with not using that app , maeby 1 time in half year i log in . Thanks for info .
No it's really easy to use. Whenever admin is not in-game, call-admin will send your report to :
  • Steam (if this modules has installed on the server)
  • TS3
  • Discord
  • Telegram (Private Plugin, i think)

All you have to do is, just type !calladmin <client> <reason> and then just wait for sometime before reporting once again. If you abuse call-admin, you might get banned for abusing it. Have a good day!

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
No it's really easy to use. Whenever admin is not in-game, call-admin will send your report to :
  • TS3
  • Discord

All you have to do is, just type !calladmin <client> <reason> and then just wait for sometime before reporting once again. If you abuse call-admin, you might get banned for abusing it. Have a good day!
Hard head i just do not use discord.lol but thanks again for information lmao.what a dude lol.

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
i think you dont quite understand, what he is trying to tell you is that when you use the command !calladmin IN THE SERVER, that admins get a notification on Discord through that command you used INGAME. You dont need to have Discord yourself, but yes indeed Syntx u a hard head hmph!

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
  • TS3
  • Discord

Last edited:

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Hard head i just do not use discord.lol but thanks again for information lmao.what a dude lol.
On this Syntix if here is only hard head than it is me . Sorry for this one . When i start this post i was super how to say in english hmm , empty inside , even in game i coud not focus and think steps ahead i was just doing something not even knowing it to myself like autopilot moves , than that kids started to do thay full ahead thing what in end was funny to watch how from 64 gamers in end of 3rd map 17 spectators . i totaly forgot about that !calladmin in chat in game and i did not know or forgot or what ever but yeah it was total out of my mind . also on your answer today i was same like body just restarting and yeah in train reading i knowed i am tired and even i tell myself lets read it again maeby i miss something but i no idea how i missed that well wrotr text - some of words just did not went to brain , i am sorry man . This just mean stay away from posting shit in this page while i have this change in life for moment but yeah wish all best for you crazy hoper Syntix !

Reactions: Woozu

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
On this Syntix if here is only hard head than it is me . Sorry for this one . When i start this post i was super how to say in english hmm , empty inside , even in game i coud not focus and think steps ahead i was just doing something not even knowing it to myself like autopilot moves , than that kids started to do thay full ahead thing what in end was funny to watch how from 64 gamers in end of 3rd map 17 spectators . i totaly forgot about that !calladmin in chat in game and i did not know or forgot or what ever but yeah it was total out of my mind . also on your answer today i was same like body just restarting and yeah in train reading i knowed i am tired and even i tell myself lets read it again maeby i miss something but i no idea how i missed that well wrotr text - some of words just did not went to brain , i am sorry man . This just mean stay away from posting shit in this page while i have this change in life for moment but yeah wish all best for you crazy hoper Syntix !
Well, i tried to explain that you don't need to have a discord account to use calladmin in-game. You still can use it. Anyway, you won't be able to watch calladmin discord even though if you have a discord account and you are in EH discord server. Only admin have access to that. For example:

calladmin.JPG

I also tried to explain that there is several methods, that admin can receive your report and those methods are:
  • Calladmin - Steam
  • CallAdmin - Discord
  • Calladmin - Telegram
  • Calladmin - VK

and coming to your question. I'm still in Nepal and i'm studying. I don't have to go to India to study. I have completed IELTS - International English Language System. Currently, I'm studying German language and within 2 months i'll finish a1 and a2 level of german language.

SyntX

18 Jun 2021
Nepal
Learn german with me
I'm preety sure, you will only teach me some bad words. Anyway, German language is not hard as it should me. I thought it must be tough. But in comparison to Korean, Japanese, Swedish, and Greek, German is the easiest one, according to me!

• Haha
Reactions: Woozu

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Well, i tried to explain that you don't need to have a discord account to use calladmin in-game. You still can use it. Anyway, you won't be able to watch calladmin discord even though if you have a discord account and you are in EH discord server. Only admin have access to that. For example:

View attachment 18997

I also tried to explain that there is several methods, that admin can receive your report and those methods are:
  • Calladmin - Steam
  • CallAdmin - Discord
  • Calladmin - Telegram
  • Calladmin - VK

and coming to your question. I'm still in Nepal and i'm studying. I don't have to go to India to study. I have completed IELTS - International English Language System. Currently, I'm studying German language and within 2 months i'll finish a1 and a2 level of german language.
hahahaha i was just puting some shit out . i knowed you not in india school , i later edit it but seems you saw it . sorry Impressive improvments man . Kepp it up and full succes in life ! you are on wright path .

Reactions: SyntX