Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland

CaSCade

16 Dec 2021
Hello and welcome to the forum!

Sorry for late reply, busy times in December.

I bookmarked this thread now, will have a look as soon as I got time. In future please use this thread: https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/maps-list-add-remove-requests.9/ :)

See you on server!
Okay, i understand, we all have something to do, be it work or anything else :) , thank you very much,
I cannot figure my head at the layout of this forum at the times and i got confused :D , if i find any other map i will go to that link and post it there, however, thank you very much for resolving it and all the best in your future endeavours,

Andrew

easy

Dances With Zombiez
Staff member
Special Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
25 Oct 2013
1'538
1'144
Zombieland
Hello again mate,

finally I checked both maps but I am sorry to say: None of these two maps (foda or dust_word) can be added to our map lists as they both dont meet our requirement. Both maps are full of unbeatbable camp spots with endless crouching areas that can never be taken by zombiez, plus numerous other overpowered camp spots.

If you look closely to our maps you will see that we avoid spots having crouching areas longer than a small pipe as we know about the issues those spots cause.

Additionally; MAny players in narrow spots will lead to more lagging - another reason to me not to add those maps.

CaSCade

16 Dec 2021
Hello again mate,

finally I checked both maps but I am sorry to say: None of these two maps (foda or dust_word) can be added to our map lists as they both dont meet our requirement. Both maps are full of unbeatbable camp spots with endless crouching areas that can never be taken by zombiez, plus numerous other overpowered camp spots.

If you look closely to our maps you will see that we avoid spots having crouching areas longer than a small pipe as we know about the issues those spots cause.

Additionally; MAny players in narrow spots will lead to more lagging - another reason to me not to add those maps.
Hi mate :),

Thank you for looking into that, i had the feeling that something is not right about this particular suggestion i made, so i did not expect any reply at all to be honest. Now that you've already mentioned what the possible suggested map must include, i will try to find some more that fall into that criteria and post them in the correct given link above. ( https://forum.elite-hunterz.com/threads/maps-list-add-remove-requests.9/ ).

Thank you again and have a nice day,

Andrew

Reactions: easy