Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: 92funk

Hi there,so let's see:

These are some messages you sent one after another despite my warnings to stop talking about such topics:

1726263221920.png

These are also some other messages you sent 2 days prior to your ban I mostly ignored-put out general warnings in the chat.

1726263277694.png

1726263460246.png

1726263300965.png

And these are just lines of some days earlier than above:

1726263410900.png

Now,I really don't want to hear the meaning of the word you said in an ungag request.
The point of an ungag request is mostly to apologize for your words and the ignorance of the admins' warnings or provide evidence in case an admin is mistaken,which is clearly not the case here.
Adding to the above,I would like not 2,not 3,but only 1 honest reason why I should reduce your punishment when you were warned multiple times about your language.
Don't forget that you have reached the gag length of 2 months prior to my final punishment for multiple offenses,so,you're obviously no new to this.

Fun fact: Opening a forum conversation to insult me doesn't help much in convincing me you deserve the reduction of punishment.

Reactions: SOUR
You are not educated enough so the debate is pointless. If you think it's wrong to talk about race, you're limited. I didn't say anything bad. But man im ok im just asked. Let's continue the gag.

It's clear that someone is in need of education and behaviour/appropriate language lessons. And I can tell you that "someone" isn't me so..

Case closed.Gag will stay.

Reactions: easy