Azrael3088

3 May 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Azrael3088

SteamID taliban88

Ban/Gag reason Swar word i think many years ago

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Please lift my punishment of mute. i want to write with some players. That punishment is soo long ago.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'946
Canadia eh?
You have not provided any info to find your punishment

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'946
Canadia eh?
I'm rather impressed by your ability to forget behaviour like this
1683075900251.png

Sure it was many years ago, but I think if I was a racist who regretted his past behaviour, I might remember the part where I was an extremely racist bigoted piece of shit. On top of that, it isn't hard with that past behaviour to believe those 88s in your names are a certain nazi reference, and since you're german I really hope I'm wrong in that assumption... Tell me, why should you have any more chances to communicate on our servers, cause "I think I swore" ain't cutting it.

Azrael3088

3 May 2023
I'm rather impressed by your ability to forget behaviour like this
View attachment 16475
Sure it was many years ago, but I think if I was a racist who regretted his past behaviour, I might remember the part where I was an extremely racist bigoted piece of shit. On top of that, it isn't hard with that past behaviour to believe those 88s in your names are a certain nazi reference, and since you're german I really hope I'm wrong in that assumption... Tell me, why should you have any more chances to communicate on our servers, cause "I think I swore" ain't cutting it.
dude i was a kid that time im a different guy now.