Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: diva

diva

21 May 2012
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Komparse

SteamID https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198053730355/

Ban/Gag reason Schießrequisiten, die von Teamkollegen mehrmals verwendet werden.

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hallo bitte helfen sie mir und ich möchte, dass sie mich wieder freischalten. Ich habe den Fehler 1 mal gemacht und in die Kiste geschossen, weil da ein Spieler war der mich eine Runde davor 2 Mal geblockt hat (ich glaube Snyofi oder so).
Also das 2 mal in die Kiste geschossen wurde war das nicht ich sondern ein Verwandter der mein Account benutzt hat, er wollte auch so machen, was aber falsch war .Er spielt normalerweise nicht das Spiel aber ich spiele es.Er ist klein und 14 Jahre. Wie sie sehen bin ich ein leidenschaftlicher Zocker und halte mich immer an Regeln zu 99% solange ich nicht geblockt werde oder auch unfair behandelt werde. Das war ein Fehler von mir bzw. dem Jungen (Verwandter) der mein Profil benutzt hat und es nicht mehr tun wird weil er das Spiel überhaupt nicht spielt. Bitte entblocken Sie mich und schalten Sie mich wieder frei, da in Zukunft sowas nicht mehr passieren wird. Ich würde sehr dankbar sein.

Hello please help me and I want you to unlock me again. I made the mistake once and shot in the box because there was a player who blocked me twice a round before (I think Snyofi or something).
So that was shot 2 times in the box, it wasn't me but a relative who used my account, he wanted to do that too, but it was wrong. He usually doesn't play the game but I play it. He is small and 14 years old . As you can see, I am a passionate gamer and always follow the rules 99% of the time as long as I am not blocked or treated unfairly. That was a mistake by me or the boy (relative) who used my profile and won't do it anymore because he doesn't play the game at all. Please unblock me and unlock me again as this won't happen in the future.I would be very grateful.

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
10/11 bans in total (First in 2014, so is probably aware of the rules by now.)

SourceBans

Ban stays unless SPA/HA disagrees with me.

Someone doing something to you on the servers which is not allowed does not give you the right in any way to do the same to them. I issued several warnings not to shoot down the props to you as well as other players as it can result in teamkilling due to getting stuck in the box, eachother or not making it up the train in time, yet you decided to keep doing it. It is your own fault for suddenly lending your account away just after breaking the rules and is no excuse to get an unban.

Use these 3 months to reconsider your behaviour / who you happen to give control of your account to as your next ban will be much harsher.

Last edited: