MegaladonEZ

8 Aug 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Megaladon

SteamID 76561198145488513

Ban/Gag reason Aimbot

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
I welcome the management of the EliteHunterZ game servers project.

Literally 10 minutes ago I was banned from the Zombie Mod server for Aimbot. I managed to play on the server for only about 10-15 minutes. It's not my fault that I've been playing on this server for more than a year and I'm good with weapons in this game and I can shoot heads. No one found fault with this and I always played absolutely honestly. Please take action and unblock me. This fact really disappointed me. So besides, the supposedly "video evidence" that is present in my ban document does not open in any way and was not found at all. Please take action to unblock me, as this is my favorite server, where I often go to relax. Thank you for your attention!

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hey,
Your ban was issued because you are using an helper, aim assist or aim. The demo will be available as soon as I can upload it.

MegaladonEZ

8 Aug 2023
Hey,
Your ban was issued because you are using an helper, aim assist or aim. The demo will be available as soon as I can upload it.
Cool... I would also like to see what kind of aiming aid I use. Still, I hope for a sound decision on your part and you make the right decision. Again, I have an absolutely clean reputation and I am an honest player. I never even downloaded cheats)

MegaladonEZ

8 Aug 2023
Cool... I would also like to see what kind of aiming aid I use. Still, I hope for a sound decision on your part and you make the right decision. Again, I have an absolutely clean reputation and I am an honest player. I never even downloaded cheats)
Even if you insist on the decision that I allegedly used cheats, which is not true and do not unban. I will seek justice to the bitter end. Moreover, the demo from the mode of observers can be crooked. If you doubt my honesty, I can flood the entire forum with videos of how I play and you will see that no third-party programs are used.

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello,
Upon reviewing the 2 demos that I have with you playin, it was shown that you are playing with a ping above the average of other players, that gave the impression that it was used some sort of aim assist.
You have been unbanned.

MegaladonEZ

8 Aug 2023
Hello,
Upon reviewing the 2 demos that I have with you playin, it was shown that you are playing with a ping above the average of other players, that gave the impression that it was used some sort of aim assist.
You have been unbanned.
Justice has prevailed! Thank you.