Donator
8 Jan 2021
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]
Ingame name Mf
SteamID g4fred1

Ban/Gag reason Alleged script
Desired outcome Lift my punishment
Statement of grounds
I have not used any form of scripts while playing, but i'm banned for "autofiring" my duel elites. I didn't know that it was against the rules to use the scrool wheel to shoot that weapon, where in the rules is that stated?

Additionally, do I support the server by purchasing VIP and i'm therefore familiar with the rules, and I do not think I have broken any rules by changing a key binding.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'205
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi there and welcome to the forum.

I noticed that our Anti-Cheat program was spamming this: [SMAC] Mf® is suspected of using auto-trigger cheat: Auto-Fire
and i was spectating you while you were shooting with your dual elites with /showkeys and from my point of view it was looking like you were holding your key to shoot instead of spamming.

Anyway Binding mousewheel to shoot with duel elites are not allowed. Ban will stay for 1 day.

Thanks!

DeltaForce

Staff member
Special Admin
Tech Team
Donator
26 Apr 2017
Germany
Bannable offences: ZombieMod Servers

1. Cheating
  2. Rejoining
  3. Exploiting the game
  4. Teamkilling
  5. Macros/Hotkeys/Scripts
  6. Teaming/Not following the game objective
  7. Blocking/Ruining the gameplay
  8. Destroying barricades
  9. AFK faking is allowed.
  10. 4way: Platform camping

Point Number 5 as addition to this case.

Mf®

Donator
8 Jan 2021
Thanks for the fast repond.
Since I'm a supporting/frequent user of the server I think it would be reasonable to ask or at least be warned before outright banning me, In my free time. I thought there was an extra level of service when going out of your way to donate on a server. Won't be binding my shoot button again, but I'm still going to protest your decision since I didn't break the rules.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'205
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
We are of course happy that you decide to donate to our servers but it does not have any benefits regarding ban protests, since our SMAC was spamming im gonna let this ban stay and as you can see above macros/hotkeys/scripts are not allowed including binding you mouse to shoot. Ban stays unless SPA decides otherwise.

Cheers!

Mf®

Donator
8 Jan 2021
I'm happy the staff is efficient at keeping the server fair, but I think it's a vague rule to be banned under since I didn't script or macro as stated.
Hopefully this will get lifted tonight, as I genuinely acted in good faith.
Take that into consideration, plus the fact that I have no previous records.

What is SPA, and how do i make it happen? ;)

Melisa

Queen
Staff member
Special Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Tech Team
Donator
23 May 2014
1'029
Sweden
SPA = Special Admin are Staff Members, we either overrule or stick with the admins decision.

I've taken a look at this protest and in regards to point 5 (see below) I have decidead to let the ban stay. You were clearly breaking our rules, also admitting doing so when you said that you were binding you shoot button, this counts as a macro.
I believe that you have learned your lesson here not to use auto fire in the future but rules are still rules, and since it's only a 1 day ban it will stay. Your ban will expire today (26/1) at 18:14 CET.

Bannable offences: ZombieMod Servers

1. Cheating
  2. Rejoining
  3. Exploiting the game
  4. Teamkilling
  5. Macros/Hotkeys/Scripts
  6. Teaming/Not following the game objective
  7. Blocking/Ruining the gameplay
  8. Destroying barricades
  9. AFK faking is allowed.
  10. 4way: Platform camping
Anyway Binding mousewheel to shoot with duel elites are not allowed.

We are very thankful and happy that you chose to donate to us, but as Sour said above, this does not give any special benefit.
Don't make the same mistake again since the next ban will be longer and if continued it will eventually end up as a permanent ban.

We understand that you have a clean record but we are strict to people who use cheat/use macro, because in the end, nobody wants to play an unfair game. Would you? =)

Regards,
Melisa

Last edited:
Reactions: Mf®

Mf®

Donator
8 Jan 2021
SPA = Special Admin are Staff Members, we either overrule or stick with the admins decision.

I've taken a look at this protest and in regards to point 5 (see below) I have decidead to let the ban stay. You were clearly breaking our rules, also admitting doing so when you said that you were binding you shoot button, this counts as a macro.
I believe that you have learned your lesson here not to use auto fire in the future but rules are still rules, and since it's only a 1 day ban it will stay. Your ban will expire today (26/1) at 18:14 CET.

We are very thankful and happy that you chose to donate to us, but as Sour said above, this does not give any special benefit.
Don't make the same mistake again since the next ban will be longer and if continued it will eventually end up as a permanent ban.

We understand that you have a clean record but we are strict to people who use cheat/use macro, because in the end, nobody wants to play an unfair game. Would you? =)

Regards,
Melisa

I did not expect to be untouchable after donating in that sense, but I will still protest the vague rules around key binding which I find unfair, not to say I don't respect the decision, I do.

But I was banned for scripting, and not keybinding which is wrong.

Additionally, I would like to have been warned before action was taken.