realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Stripe

SteamID STEAM_0:1:790805734

Ban/Gag reason insulting

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
Alright, some player in the server constantly sprays some gay stuff (2 men kissing each other). Out of my anger I couldn't hold my emotions and started spreading some hate comments. Additionally, anywhere I go I see a gay flag which isn't enjoyable to see even in the game where I just come to relax. I don't understand what his deal is to do that. I know you get some hate outside of the game, but I don't see a valid reason to spread that kind of stuff, because where I am from it isn't normal..

I have been reported and admin decided to gag me for a week. I know my actions resulted in a one-week suspension, and I understand the severity of the punishment. However, I respectfully would ask for a reconsideration of the sentencing period of 1 week to a little bit less like 3 days. Sorry for letting out my emotions I understand that we both are in wrong. My actions were thoughtless, and I am truly sorry for that.

Lastly, an in-game admin named Kitsu was online and if I were to get muted wouldn't it be upto him? He just warned me and a player reported me meanwhile

Last edited:

Kitsu-ne

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
1 Jul 2023
Hi Stripe,

I did see some of the interaction you and few other players (mainly sxmity, DankMemes). In multiple occasions I asked all participants to calm down and stop spamming chat. In some instances even threats were made, and if I recall correctly - mainly by you.
After several warning chat did seem to cool down.
Regarding those 2 guys, it was obvious they were provoking more reaction from Stripe. But that does NOT excuse your own behavior and actions.

And to top it all off, you teamkilled other players. In one instance in 4ways map when I was jumping from platform (after running through doors which can be closed and is sometimes abused by players to block other players) I saw you waiting on a ground and trying to "catch" players falling down. You were close on getting me killed, and you did kill one player. After that you started to run to the elevator and I punished you by burning.

Of course I am sure I'm missing some details as I can't see/know everything happening on a server.
I often see that you fully know the rules and still break those to troll players. You often engage in arguments which feel more like a trolling.

With all this in mind, I disagree and reject your petition against a ban/gag.

Please do take this time to reflect and next time NOT engage with other player provocations.

-Kitsu

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
I understand what you're saying, but will my gag be reduced? I think the period is a bit too much in my opinion.
When I visit the page where you can see all the gags I can see mine for 1 week

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hello @realstripe and welcome to the forum.

I was the admin that issued your gag so I will be answering.

After a bit of conversation with SPA,I would like to apologise to you,as I exaggerated and gave you an extreme length on your communication block.

Your gag has been reduced to 1 day: --> https://bans.elite-hunterz.info/index.php?p=commslist&advSearch=STEAM_0:1:790805734&advType=steamid

Please take this day off to reconsider letting out your emotions on a public server chat in such a disrespectful way,as future gags will always be longer than the previous ones.