realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Stripe

SteamID STEAM_0:1:790805734

Ban/Gag reason "changing name to avoid gag"

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
For me, in this case, the lenght of the ban doesn't seem justified because I changed my in-game name, which I believe shouldn't be considered as an act of communication. Instead, it was used for personal reasons. Changing a name and using the option to change my name to chat are two distinct aspects.

I think we should reconsider the duration of my ban, perhaps reducing it from two weeks to one week, because upon reflection, I acknowledge that there might be some minimal communication on your perspective.

Thank you for your time.

Last edited:

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
Why haven't I still got a respond? It's been a week now...

Can you let me know something?

realstripe

28 Aug 2023
So, in case if I get unbanned and continue using that specific name will get myself sanctioned with a ban?

Edit: Tell me you cannot invent an argument to prove I am in fact wrong in this scenario.

I don't like the fact I've been banned for the reason "chaning name to avoid gag" while I didn't even chat. Simply changing my name isn't related to communicating.

Last edited:

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'940
Canadia eh?
Ok seriously I know you aren't this stupid but my patience with you has worn extremely thin, I literally gave you an out to not be permanently gagged and you were incapable of taking it because you'd rather be this immature whatever the hell you are. Instead, you change your name to continue to harass the same player which is one of the reasons you're gagged in the first place. You can't harass them through chat so you're doing it with your name.
1697321475213.png

And you expect nothing to happen? Stop wasting our time dude.