Rebel

7 Jul 2019
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name GBH

SteamID STEAM_0:0:19343076

Ban/Gag reason Admin/insult

Desired outcome Reduce the length of my punishment

Statement of grounds
I was set on fire for shooting away a block, even though a Zombie was about to climb onto it. I asked why and was told a player was there but the player was lost already, he could not jump and I said he was useless, or something like it. Then I posted stupid and Doddy thought I meant him. If I was referring to Dhoudz that would be a fact, not an insult, so my ban should be lifted or at least, reduced. Two weeks for telling the truth? how woke is that?

Your gag is removed, let's call it time served...

For reference your chat
1719928362429.png

So seems pretty clear to me that it was directed at dhoudz. There are better ways to approach these things than what you're trying to do, if you think he was wrong do you think immediately calling him an idiot is helping you? People can make mistakes, so if you think that's what happened then approach it like a normal functioning adult, you might find you prefer the results from that.. However, calling someone an idiot, even an admin, a couple of times shouldn't really result in a gag either.

To put it in language you might understand better, be less of a tosser when you talk with people and you're gonna have a much simpler time.

First of all, no there was no mistake by me, i was next to you. The CT survived even after you shot the box and was not lost. It wasn't even close.

I would not have gagged another player, but i know you and warned you on multiple occasions that you should stop insulting, yet you keep doing it.

1719935363300.png

Your gag is removed, let's call it time served...

For reference your chat
View attachment 19466
So seems pretty clear to me that it was directed at dhoudz. There are better ways to approach these things than what you're trying to do, if you think he was wrong do you think immediately calling him an idiot is helping you? People can make mistakes, so if you think that's what happened then approach it like a normal functioning adult, you might find you prefer the results from that.. However, calling someone an idiot, even an admin, a couple of times shouldn't really result in a gag either.

To put it in language you might understand better, be less of a tosser when you talk with people and you're gonna have a much simpler time.
Fair enough. I do get wound up. Getting old and grumpy.

First of all, no there was no mistake by me, i was next to you. The CT survived even after you shot the box and was not lost. It wasn't even close.

I would not have gagged another player, but i know you and warned you on multiple occasions that you should stop insulting, yet you keep doing it.

View attachment 19467
Yes, I go over the top and am easily wound up. It must be an English thing. The W word is widespread in England. I'll break the habit.