Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Protest a punishment: Woozu

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name Woozu (i got banned from the populated zm server css)

SteamID STEAM_0:1:7304914

Ban/Gag reason bhop scripts

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Hi,
I probably started playing on this server some years ago but then quit. Now I've been playing again pretty actively on zm and now got a sudden ban for a bhop script. This isn't the first time that has happened though, since I got banned from another community already for the same reason and also on another server im getting constantly detected by their bhop streak anticheat but they trust me that i am legit. I am lefthanded and use arrowkeys thats why i jump with the right shift button which functions the same as the spacebar just not placed there. A probably more unique thing is that I instead of tapping the spacebar I hold it and when I am about to jump i lift my finger and go down again. Since I got banned from another community before I also have some proof that might show my legitness (e.g. a handshow) which i would like to submit to an admin privately if possible.
Let me know how it goes forward.
Woozu
Edit: i got report oh

Last edited:

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Hi there, i was the admin who banned you.

After reviewing some demos i have decided to unban you.

There is not often we see a spacebar jumper with some kind of skill and usually it leans towards scripts but after looking carefully i can see that you are using spacebar binded to another key.

Sorry and welcome back!

Woozu

15 Jun 2022
Hi Sour,
Thank you very much you probably dont know how happy i am now because at the other server the unban requests were pretty difficult for me and to see something go as smoothly like here just makes me happy.
Thanks for the unban!