World is yourS

31 Aug 2023
Gamemode [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM]

Ingame name World is yourS

SteamID STEAM_0:0:9437495

Ban/Gag reason Aim assist

Desired outcome Lift my punishment

Statement of grounds
Regular player since 2016, something like 500h on the server, and fan of the community.
And suddenly Kr1pt1c watching me and believe i'm cheating? What the *** are we supposed to see in the demo file? me shooting at zombies?

As you can see on HLstats, my accuracy with the weapon i've been recorded with (ak47) is 30%. Does it look like an accuracy of a cheater?

I'm really angry. I hope i'll get unbanned because i really like this server.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello World is yourS and welcome to our forum.

First of all, I didn't watch you suddenly and decided you were cheating. You have been on our radar for some time.
Sure, your accuracy might not seem very suspicious but even in the demo you can be seen shooting mostly into props so a low accuracy is not unusual.

In the demo, especially from tick 8000 upwards it is very clear to me you are using an aim assist. Your crosshair seems to sometimes just randomly jerk around, this is especially noticable when there are multiple zombies close to each other.
Additionally what I noticed was that you hardly seemed to move your mouse with your hand. It looked to me as though you just kept it in the middle of the doorframe, and when zombies were getting close to your crosshair it would snap to them. This is characteristic of an aim assist.

I will have some other admins also review the demo so I would ask for some patience until a final decision has been made.

World is yourS

31 Aug 2023
First, thank you for the explanations given.

Please consider the gameplay of AK is different from other weapons
It has very bad accuracy, you keep shooting in the middle and the crosshair move alone from up left to up right
That's how I used to play with that gun, I'm never aiming for the head.

Also, after playing 3500h of Cs1.6, 800 of CSS & 500 of CSGO (mostly with AK), the best I can do
is 30% accuracy WITH an AIM? I must be the lowest player on earth

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello.

After further discussion with the Admin team and reviewing more demos the verdict remains the same.

You are welcome to join our servers with a new account but please refrain from using cheatware in the future.

Kr1pT1c

Gameserver Admin
CSGO Zombie Admin
Donator
28 Apr 2019
Germany
Hello again.

After further review, our special admins have come to the conclusion that the evidence gathered is not sufficient to make a decision beyond a reasonable doubt.
Therefore your ban has been lifted.

I apologize for the inconvenience.
Happy Hunting.