Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: Blahammad Ali , 强扭的瓜暴甜 , RigaZAS , Zoboomafoo

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
Name Blahammad Ali , 强扭的瓜暴甜 , RigaZAS , Zoboomafoo
SteamID STEAM_0:1:102624339 , STEAM_0:0:79146772 , STEAM_0:1:22252964 , , STEAM_0:0:80036590
Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3
Time and Date now

Report Reason
Teaming/Not following the game objective
Additional Information
see in demo + they r killing server
Proof Demo

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Try again and show me the error you are getting.

Hard

24 Jun 2020
Nepal
forum.elite-hunterz.com
Hello Paw,
Today why i didnt got this problem
here the demo+

if i again get this problem then i am sure i will inform admins with screenshots

Attachments

• zm_eh_pavlov_v40000.jpg
    zm_eh_pavlov_v40000.jpg
    211.8 KB · Views: 14
  • teaming.dem
    2.8 MB · Views: 14

Paw

Ex-Admin
Ex Admin
Reminds me a bit of a report kr1ptic handled some months ago, so I'll just quote his reply to that report below, so that you might understand why I don't think I'll be issuing any bans here:
I will not issue a ban here, from what I can see there are only very few players on the server and they are having fun. Yes they were not following the objective but that means I would have to ban all the players present on that server, YOU included as you are seen in the second demo standing around as a zombie not infecting the ct's right in front of you.

I don't really see this as teaming, to me teaming would be when other zombies are trying to get to a human but the path is blocked by another zombie that is helping the human or if the ct knifes the zombie into some other humans and gets them infected that way, but here all players seemed to have a mutual understanding and they weren't trying to kill each other.

I hope you can accept this decision and if there is a special or head admin who thinks differently im happy to have them overrule my decision.