Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Name Deadly

SteamID [U:1:204292732]

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date Recently.

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Blocking/Ruining the gameplay

Additional Information
Deliberately blocking or killing teammates, (I could have written that command, but I'm too fatigued. And take notice that the video's ending may cause your game to crash.)

Proof Demo

Attachments

• demo.dem
    797.1 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Thanks for your report once again @sxmity ,but I will be lenient towards this case.

While the player clearly shows inappropriate behaviour and decides to block you,there were 2 solutions in this case:
1) You could have easily used !zstuck command to just get through him (If you haven't binded it yet,I highly suggest you do,its quite helpful)
2) The ramp he decided to block on is quite low regarding its height so you could either crouch jump next to him and get by or do a strafe-jump around him.

Personally,I would give out a warning for this,surely wouldn't be enough for a ban though.

Reactions: sxmity

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Thanks for the helpful tip, @Soup^. I'll keep that command in mind and see how it works.
Thanks for your report once again @sxmity ,but I will be lenient towards this case.

While the player clearly shows inappropriate behaviour and decides to block you,there were 2 solutions in this case:
1) You could have easily used !zstuck command to just get through him (If you haven't binded it yet,I highly suggest you do,its quite helpful)
2) The ramp he decided to block on is quite low regarding its height so you could either crouch jump next to him and get by or do a strafe-jump around him.

Personally,I would give out a warning for this,surely wouldn't be enough for a ban though.