Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: demo

b00mz

16 Jul 2020
Name see in the demo

SteamID d

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date now

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Teaming/Not following the game objective, Heavily Insulting/Swearing

Additional Information

Proof
Demo

b00mz

16 Jul 2020
hahahaahahahahahahha ban suck it

Attachments

• idiots.dem
    696 KB · Views: 97

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hello, and thank you for your request.
I reviewed the demo and my opinion on this is that at the moment when you recorded the demo there where no more than 6 players (at least active) on the server, players that have agreed upon having some fun, without ruining the gameplay. At the moment when you stopped the demo, the ct's where shooting at a prop, trying to get to the last zombie, also one ct has killed a zombie by knifing it.
Again, players have agreed on having fun until others join the game. I will not issue any kind of warnings here, as this did not lead to any disturbances to the gameplay.

b00mz

16 Jul 2020
wtf are you saying? haha i know you are gonna be defensive cuz you hate me.

You are wrong and here is why:

Yeah yeah bro he knifed and accidently killed the zombie and he also knifed the zm at me to get me killed. Man i want other admin not you

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Please come with proof that a player has actually knifed a zombie into you and I will issue a ban for that player.
And to be clear, I am not hating on anyone.

SOUR

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Forum Moderator
Mapper
Donator
27 Oct 2010
2'196
If I told you, I'd have to kill you.
Since you want another admins opinion here it goes, Like kamarad said there is less then 10 players playing and i bet this is like 5am in the morning? All i can see here is a few players having fun without doing any damage to the gameplay and everyone agreeing to it and for me it looks like you want to ruin the fun :p Also you insulting admins here is not a good start for you.

b00mz

16 Jul 2020
idc it's 5 AM

haah not a good start hahaha i'm dying idc about this game and all of you