Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 9 November 2023, 19:11, Athens time

Report Reason Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
The other player is me

Proof Demo

Doron

20 Oct 2021
I am the other player, I saw him doing that before so I took the chance and he knifed me towards CTs

Attachments

• demo.dem
    1.6 MB · Views: 52
  • Screenshot (416).png
    Screenshot (416).png
    1.3 MB · Views: 55
  • Screenshot (417).png
    Screenshot (417).png
    309.4 KB · Views: 61

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Did you just report yourself?
I am sorry,but this is a first one,why not just infect him with your knife so none of this would happen?

Nonetheless,both of you have received a ban for Teaming.

Doron

20 Oct 2021
First of all I did not knife someone as he was expecting that, and if I knife him he will just be doing that again and again, sometimes to catch a thief you have to be a thief...

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
So in our case ( I am talking about admin's role,or even in any player's case) I have to be a rulebreaker to catch a rulebreaker?

That's not how it works,not sometimes,but it never works like this,this situation could have been easily avoided if you simply hadn't teamed.
If anything,what you did is worse, because you knowingly broke the rules,just to catch another guy breaking the rules.
You're not doing a public service in this case,you're being just as bad as everyone else that breaks the rules.

"Being a thief to catch a thief" is not how this goes.
I mean,you already know the rules,but you decided to break them anyways,just for the sake of banning another player,risking the chances of you receiving a less/equally/more lengthed ban yourself.

It's like you went to the police to confess on someone committing murder for example,but you also tell them that you handed them the murder weapon,intrigued them on committing the action and also helped them get rid of the body.
It makes no sense,and it 100% doesn't make you the "Good Samaritan" is what I want to conclude from all of this.
I hope you avoid similar actions in the future,for your own good.
Respect the server rules,and play fair!

Doron

20 Oct 2021
I would have broken the rules if I had knifed other players, I reported again a player in the same way and the player was banned because I did not knife anyone. Thats the case, but you disagree with that.
Its like when somedoby is knifing a zombie from behind and the guy suddendly find himself among the CTs, so what is he going to do? Will he be considered as a teamer? In my case when I saw the guy doing that, I activated the demorecorder and I approached him, thats all.
I did mistakes before like reporting twice 2 guys and I apologize for that to you and to another admin, but for sure most of my reports are correct.
If I am a rule breaker then issue the ban, I will accept it, and I have never asked for favors.
The expression of the Good Samaritan I consider it as irony on my face and you know very well that I dont behave like that.
Anyhow I am not goint to report again anyone, at the end of the day its the admins job.