Denied [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: kolchak

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Name kolchak

SteamID STEAM_0:0:524929201

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date August 6th, around 2 minutes ago from the current time.

Report Reason Reconnecting to avoid death

Additional Information

Proof
Demo

Attachments

• kolchak.dem
    1.3 MB · Views: 47
  • scoreboard.JPG
    scoreboard.JPG
    336.1 KB · Views: 47
  • status.JPG
    status.JPG
    314.9 KB · Views: 46

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Hey,
This is a new player to V3, at least that what's showing on it's steam ID. Reconnecting 1 maximum 2 times will lead to an warning towards the player for every reconnect with a light punishment in game, but we do not usually ban a new player for doing this, 1 or 2 times, therefore I will not issue a punishment here.
Also, the player was stuck, guessing that it was faster to reconnect than to use E key in order to move the soda machine. It will rejoin the game as "dead" so it will have to wait for a new round in order to be able to play

Reactions: sxmity

sxmity

22 Apr 2023
Greater Manchester, UK (GB)
gamebanana.com
Hey,
This is a new player to V3, at least that what's showing on it's steam ID. Reconnecting 1 maximum 2 times will lead to an warning towards the player for every reconnect with a light punishment in game, but we do not usually ban a new player for doing this, 1 or 2 times, therefore I will not issue a punishment here.
Also, the player was stuck, guessing that it was faster to reconnect than to use E key in order to move the soda machine. It will rejoin the game as "dead" so it will have to wait for a new round in order to be able to play
I understand now, thank you for the explanation. 👍