25 Mar 2020
Name LMAO

SteamID STEAM_0:0:1794996

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date NOW

Report Reason Severely bad Spraylogos

Additional Information
Please ban this spray!

Proof Screenshot (removed from public view by SPA Easy)

WARNING!!!! ITS NOT FOR THE FAINT OF HEART!!!! - remove the attached prevew after revew!

Attachments

• 20230119113046_1.jpg
    20230119113046_1.jpg
    516.2 KB · Views: 95
Last edited by a moderator:

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
Hey I'm terribly sorry but my account was literally hacked a couple days ago and I'm in the process of recovering it as I type this. I didn't post this spray, and nor was I playing in game when this happened.

• Angry
Reactions: arcovk

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
Please forgive me but I honestly was not responsible for this. I don't know how my account got hacked but this was not me who did this! It was some random person playing as me, I swear.

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
I am telling the truth 100% okay, I promise. I'm sorry but I just now recovered access to my account, it kept locking me out for some reason. I have no idea who did this but I swear on my mom's grave that I haven't been on steam for the past several days. I lost access to my email account that my steam profile is linked to and I have no idea what happened but I finally seem to have recovered access to it.

arcovk

25 Mar 2020
Why did you change your name right after I told you I would report you? And what the f... is this spray, are you ok? I don't believe your lies, sorry. Wait for an administrator to review!

• Wow
Reactions: Sitonmyface

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
I have no idea who was playing as me but I swear that I didn't do what you reported me for. DUDE I never would spray some disgusting bullshit like that! Okay? I am not lying, I don't know what my account's name was changed to because I had it set to something totally different than what it is now listed as, or was when you took these screenshots.

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
I have no reason to lie about this because I've been gone for the past several days and haven't even been at the computer to begin with.

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
I just told you that I was not affiliated or responsible for any of this so please don't blame me for what happened, this was not my fault... I got home about an hour ago and have been trying for the past day or 2 to get my account back. That is the complete honest truth right there.

Last edited:

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
Look I'm sorry that you don't believe me and I am even more sorry that this had to happen in the first place! I like death metal, but this shit right here is fucking just TOO MUCH. It's sick, perverted and depraved. I totally don't blame you for reporting my account as I would too if I saw this in-game. I know it may seem suspicious that my account changed it's name right after you said that you were gonna report me but that is something I do half the time when I'm bored. I'm not trying to avoid ban when I do that, but the fact that this also occurred is entirely coincidental.

Lotus

Boomer
Staff member
Special Admin
Forum Moderator
Donator
9 Jan 2016
1'916
Canadia eh?
Fascinating. That hacker did a very good job of spoofing your IP in that case. And all that effort to get into your account and spoof your IP, just to play CSS, change your spray, and seemingly copy your exact mannerisms quite well. Somebody must be quite familiar with you my friend because it's almost like it was you. That hacker sure is an interesting character and you're right, it was "sick, perverted and depraved".

Thanks @arcovk, this player is gonna have a bit of a vacation from our servers, hopefully a long enough one that they don't come back with this same shit in the future

Sitonmyface

8 Dec 2022
Fascinating. That hacker did a very good job of spoofing your IP in that case. And all that effort to get into your account and spoof your IP, just to play CSS change your spray, and seemingly copy your exact mannerisms quite well. Somebody must be quite familiar with you my friend because it's almost like it was you. That hacker sure is an interesting character and you're right, it was "sick, perverted and depraved".

Thanks @arcovk, this player is gonna have a bit of a vacation from our servers, hopefully a long enough one that they don't come back with this same shit in the future
Not sure how I am supposed to prove that I got hacked to you guys but that's fine, I guess. You're right, they purposefully were trying to copy my mannerisms to make it seem like it was me too so it has to be someone I used to be friends with most likely. No worries... I needed a break from this game anyway! lol so I'll take that 1 month ban but I promise that nothing like this will ever happen again. ;)

Last edited: