sniffrio

2 May 2023
Name No name

SteamID STEAM_0:1:228293001

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 23:00 PST 05/01/2023

Report Reason Destroying barricades of teammates

Additional Information
After we killed him as a zombie, he came back and destroyed our cade. As seen in the demo.

Proof Demo

Attachments

• noname.dem
    1 MB · Views: 61

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hello @sniffrio and welcome to the forum.

As I saw in the demo,there were only 2 remaining zombies left and the player shot 1 vending machine out to go and hunt/kill them.

It's of course not allowed to destroy barricades of teammates,but I will be lenient on this case and not issue a ban,as he did not have the intention to teamkill and the round was over several seconds later.

If an admin was in-game,a warning should be enough in this case,however,an eye will be kept on the player in case this kind of behaviour of his increases.

sniffrio

2 May 2023
Hello @sniffrio and welcome to the forum.

As I saw in the demo,there were only 2 remaining zombies left and the player shot 1 vending machine out to go and hunt/kill them.

It's of course not allowed to destroy barricades of teammates,but I will be lenient on this case and not issue a ban,as he did not have the intention to teamkill and the round was over several seconds later.

If an admin was in-game,a warning should be enough in this case,however,an eye will be kept on the player in case this kind of behaviour of his increases.

What the demo did not show was that there were about 4 left (low pop. on server at the time) when he came and shot into our cade and began trying to remove vending machines from the room.
He was never in that barricade with us through the entire round until he shot into it and then immediately began shooting vending machines out.
I was only able to start recording after he had been in and attempted to remove a vending machine but was stopped by me and a teammate shooting it to keep it inside the room.

I understand this wasn't shown and is only my word. Thanks for reading.

Last edited:

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
What the demo did not show was that there were about 4 left (low pop. on server at the time) when he came and shot into our cade and began trying to remove vending machines from the room.
He was never in that barricade with us through the entire round until he shot into it and then immediately began shooting vending machines out.
I was only able to start recording after he had been in and attempted to remove a vending machine but was stopped by me and a teammate shooting it to keep it inside the room.

I understand this wasn't shown and is only my word. Thanks for reading.
I apologize then if something like that happened to you.But I have to issue a ban only based on what I see in the demo,not what happened before or even after it.I take your word for it,but your words alone cannot be considered proof.