Handled [CS:S ALL/CS:GO ZM] Report a player: SHQPIONJA

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Name SHQPIONJA

SteamID STEAM_0:0:794192775

Server [CS:S] Zombie Hunting V3

Time and Date 17:50 - 18:10 EET +2

Report Reason Killing teammates on Purpose, Teaming/Not following the game objective

Additional Information
ct try to knife zombies into others but are so bad as result it was hard to get good clip . Dzjom shoud teach this one how to team like master. To be bad on teaming it special skill need thats something .

Proof Demo

Attachments

• SHQPIONJA 2.dem
    1.9 MB · Views: 45
  • SHQPIONJA 3.dem
    2 MB · Views: 37
  • SHQPIONJA.dem
    2 MB · Views: 41
  • SHQPIONJA.jpg
    SHQPIONJA.jpg
    444.6 KB · Views: 41

Soup^

Gameserver Admin
EliteHunterz Clan Member
Donator
15 May 2022
Greece
Hey Gunpower and Merry Christmas.
It is clear in the 3 demos you have recorded that player has the intention of knifeboosting the zombies teleporting to the campers on the other side.However:
1) Player never managed to teamkill them,even though he was clearly going for it.
2) Viewing your second demo,I can see admin K4marad is online and talking in the chat.Not sure why he doesn't show up in your status screenshot.
I am sure that if you had enough time to record 3 demos,you could also let the admin online know about the situation via public or even the admin chat,so he can take care of the situation at the moment it is happening.

Long story short,forum player reports are mostly for when there are no admins online to take care of the rulebreaking.Keep that in mind!

K4marad

Gameserver Admin
Donator
15 Jan 2018
Short intervention here,
I was contacted on steam chat about the reported player that it was teaming on the platform, I switched to spec to find the player trying to boost zm towards the boxes in the other end of the map where cts where defending. The player was freezed and warned about it's actions and switched the knifing direction towards a place without cts.

Aha*gunpower*

14 Apr 2022
Latvia Tukums
Hey Gunpower and Merry Christmas.
It is clear in the 3 demos you have recorded that player has the intention of knifeboosting the zombies teleporting to the campers on the other side.However:
1) Player never managed to teamkill them,even though he was clearly going for it.
2) Viewing your second demo,I can see admin K4marad is online and talking in the chat.Not sure why he doesn't show up in your status screenshot.
I am sure that if you had enough time to record 3 demos,you could also let the admin online know about the situation via public or even the admin chat,so he can take care of the situation at the moment it is happening.

Long story short,forum player reports are mostly for when there are no admins online to take care of the rulebreaking.Keep that in mind!
yes i try 5 times screenshot it ( restart game but not steam ) and also coudnt find it. That place is standart when some try do this . he was so bad on teaming and for not geting super long demos for admins it was annoying to get him on succesfull knife - i shoud not tell but if in telport come zombies and you knife tham and it go wrong direction or bad angle - first thing you need is change an angle you knife from when zombie come in . For me is even hard to watch how you can be bad on antigame - . in that 20 mins of map he did knife x4 successfull times and with that i mean " as result it was hard to get good clip " that is map and that teleport is teamed 90/100 times when map is played. I am good if he get with smal talk- he need pratice that thing more for easier demos be record .

Happy christmass to you as well man ❤️.

Reactions: Soup^